How is "Enemies Destroyed" number calculated?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How is "Enemies Destroyed" number calculated?

I'm currently playing a pretty intense Overkill game with ASF dog fights, SAMs, stealth planes galore. Somehow 2 of my ASF stack racked up these numbers after 32 days which is pretty impossible.

I thought it counts the number of enemies, has there been a change and the type of enemies also influence the result?

Other surprising screenshots:

• My overall K/D went down slightly but I got around 5 stealth ASF kills and 10 stealth SF kills, which is pretty rare in public games. The total unit kills number should be around 300-400 maximum, not sure why it jumped that high for those screenshots above. I didn't keep track of my rank before joining the game so idk but I don't think it affected rank much since the number kill for this game a drop in the bucket considering the total XP number. I was baiting the other team to fire some nuke at me so I can get my first nuke warhead kill but alas they didn't.

I faced 1 coalition led by a guy with 9.x K/D and that was kinda tough, right after taking them out there's another coalition with a restart golder who annexed 5 cities at day 22 and have 2 cities with lvl 5 airbases pumping out stealth planes. He seems to have run out of gold however since he didn't do those insta-heal and morale bump bs. Got some good casualty numbers tho.

I was doing a no-navy challenge for this game to check out how well AWS heli works. Not gonna lie, pretty happy with some of the results. The golder is pretty frustrated for not being able to reach my homeland cities in the smack dead middle of Africa.

The post was edited 1 time, last by vynical ().

• I seem to have found the issue, merged my single SAM in the screenshot above with another stack then split it up again, no additional kills, the number of enemies destroyed for both the single SAM and the SAM stack increased:

The issue is most likely from the formula used to calculate the stats during merging and splitting up stacks of the same unit. the ASFs got moved around in several different stacks quite a bit hence its huge number
    • vynical wrote:

I seem to have found the issue, merged my single SAM in the screenshot above with another stack then split it up again, no additional kills, the number of enemies destroyed for both the single SAM and the SAM stack increased:

The issue is most likely from the formula used to calculate the stats during merging and splitting up stacks of the same unit. the ASFs got moved around in several different stacks quite a bit hence its huge number
      Glad it seemed to sort itself out and wasn't another bug! Thank you for the report and especially the update!
      The beatings will continue until morale improves!