Unit suggestions and complains

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Unit suggestions and complains

I am a player that stick around since 2016 from call of war to supremacy and Con last few years. I never complain about changes but the refueling of aircraft is catastrophic right now. Example the naval patrol aircraft comes back and cannot serve me the main purpose of patroling a sea to spot enemy movement. Example if you send it to cuba from mali. You cant patrol that place because the aircraft comes back to refuel and this process fly in 1 direction is 10 hours. Another thing with other air units, is when you patrol a place and decide to attack a target if the aircraft time for refueling comes the attack/patrol option is postponed, what is the point if you crash your airforce like this? Or go refuel while your enemy enters the airfield and you cant stop it??? Its redicilous i go spend ton of gold make 100 jets and some guy with stack of 5 infantry can get lucky and do this or enemy can spend 5dollar to make a nuke and nuke me while i cant move because refueling must be done on the broken airfield ??????? I play air for years and this is biggest hit on us, another thing INSURGENTS you say you dont BUFF them but now national guards cant serve their purpose to defend because they die to INSURGENTS until level 6, same with motorized, you made the game so slow and static, now we cant expand that easy expecialy the avrage joe. Another thing is removing cities and making countries like sweden and poland unplayble you cant attack and defend in the same time at early stage of the game any more. While they are bordering too many countries. And the biggest hit is component cities. Which just cuts your units by half because of that city beeing remove from the map. We who spend on gold want to fight avrage players who have strong armies not 5 tanks in 20 days! Your last few months changes really are not for good but for bad. I have played over 5000 games, about the spending, lets not talk about it but remember the new player base will never constantly spend like us old players and slowly you are losing your old players for the new player base, remember we where here when most of players never existed. We swallowed many pills like emerging phone and pc players which results in 80% of countries inactives, you need to think about us old players who supported this game from our pocket and now slowly most of us start to dislike the game and Where is it heading.
      New unit suggestion is refueling aircraft, with patrol range of 5000 which means all the other aircraft that are this range wont need to go in airfield to refuel but they will be refueled by the aircraft itself, costs for 1 unit 2000 components 1500 electronics 500manpower 5000 cash. Buildings needed air base level 2 and arm industry 1. Aircraft it self goes to refuel every 24hours.
      Edit: please pin this topic.

The post was edited 3 times, last by enarius ().

• bro dont waste your time they of course only think on money they wont change something just bc you are old players or so they will change something if it generates money only dont you see how hard is for them even to fix a bug ? or when they bring 1 update then it comes with 800 bugs .... so just play or so lol and dont take this game seriously one thing you can do is never invest money on it so you dont regret later lol to resume devs only cares about money not how good or loyal or so lol you can confirm that with the mobile phone version of the game wich killed game since it came just use the game as casual or so again dont take it seriously or invest money.
    • All of my friends say the same from 30 of us now we are 4. Every game lasted 5 days we spend 10 dollar each minimum, we played more than 5000 games imagine the income they got, we dont regret spending because we like the game, but we dont like the direction where the game goes. You lost 5000 per month due this, i beliave in them they will read and consider this, if they dont, they game will die in few years. They cant compare new player who spend one time 100 dollar and stop spending, they need to think about the consistent player spendings. Remember this post you can come back to read it one day. Have a nice day, thank you.
    • Yes i have read all and i already know all of this since the update came out. But it seems you dont understand what problem you created for solving 1 issue. the naval patrol aircraft is now useless unit same as awacs when i send them from mali to america or india to japan i cant keep them there they come back to refuel and the travel time is so long i lose 1 ingame day just traveling back and forth. I cant keep the naval patrol there to fly and sport enemy naval units also i cant keep the awacs there to spot enemy aircraft. Basicly you just waiste 1 ingame day traveling back and forth. For fixing 1 issue you killed 2 units. And bonus gift created a problem where my opponent can drop 5euro to crash all my airforce or can get lucky to Catch them when they refuel because you have time now "realistic fuel" operational time. And all the problems apear for fixing the carrier so now is better to make carriers than airfields
      The air is now totaly changed mechanicaly. That is the problem, the mechanics and stragies are changed in the air. On top of that change now the ground nerf. Best make the game sim city. Just build cities and stacks no need for war and conquest.
      You cant use the naval patrol and awacs transcontinental any more because 1ingame day they are stoped from using becayse you fly back and forth for refueling. And now you need 2national guards to hold 1 city all game. Basicly now the guards are more expensive than the motorized infantry. Compare them to the rest infantry because you still need 2 of them to stop a city from going rogue.
      Edit: for this i suggested the air refuel aircraft this is a solution to the refueling problem.

The post was edited 2 times, last by enarius ().

• enarius wrote:

Yes i have read all and i already know all of this since the update came out. But it seems you dont understand what problem you created for solving 1 issue. the naval patrol aircraft is now useless unit same as awacs when i send them from mali to america or india to japan i cant keep them there they come back to refuel and the travel time is so long i lose 1 ingame day just traveling back and forth. I cant keep the naval patrol there to fly and sport enemy naval units also i cant keep the awacs there to spot enemy aircraft. Basicly you just waiste 1 ingame day traveling back and forth. For fixing 1 issue you killed 2 units. And bonus gift created a problem where my opponent can drop 5euro to crash all my airforce or can get lucky to Catch them when they refuel because you have time now "realistic fuel" operational time. And all the problems apear for fixing the carrier so now is better to make carriers than airfields
      The air is now totaly changed mechanicaly. That is the problem, the mechanics and stragies are changed in the air. On top of that change now the ground nerf. Best make the game sim city. Just build cities and stacks no need for war and conquest.
      You cant use the naval patrol and awacs transcontinental any more because 1ingame day they are stoped from using becayse you fly back and forth for refueling. And now you need 2national guards to hold 1 city all game. Basicly now the guards are more expensive than the motorized infantry. Compare them to the rest infantry because you still need 2 of them to stop a city from going rogue.
      Edit: for this i suggested the air refuel aircraft this is a solution to the refueling problem.
      If I'm reading your walls of text correctly, your 1st complaint is simply that some long range aircraft need longer endurance (they need to be able to spend more time in the air between refueling).

Pointing that out is simple, and increasing the unit's endurance (but keeping it less than infinite) seems like something Dorado can do easily (devs change one number per unit).

If that's what needs to be done, I'll support suggesting it.

Your 2nd complaint seems to be that they have changed what happens when airfields/bases are damaged or destroyed.

That change has been discussed thoroughly in another thread(s). You might want to read those and see if you're able to add anything new to them and/or add that you agree.

Good players will be able to adapt to the airbase-change effects. They might not like them, but they aren't the end of the world.

Your 3rd complaint seems to be that having Insurgents spawn at full health means that you need to use more than one unit to garrison any low-morale city.

That change has been discussed thoroughly in another thread(s). You might want to read those and see if you're able to add anything new to them and/or add that you agree.

Yes, that Insurgent-health-when-spawned change does affect garrisoning newly captured cities, and yes, making the Insurgents stronger than an NG as soon as they spawn appears to be an unintended side-effect of changing Insurgent-spawning; but . . .

Don't get your undies in a wad. That change has the same effect on every player in a game - just adapt your plans and keep on playing.

If it helps, pretend Insurgents were always supposed to behave that way.

The post was edited 1 time, last by KFGauss ().

• 1st yes a solution is possible close to infinitem
      2. The problem is not destroying the airfield, the problem is if you move lets say 50 airforce to patrol a spot, after some time they need to refuel and at this time you can get nukes and stuck you crash if no airfield near because no more transport trucks. Put it like this you patrol a random teritory and your time is up you need to refuel and in this time enemy enters your airfield while you refuel, what happens ? Ah your airforce is grounded and battled. Another example you patrol a random province you see enemy coming conquering your teritory, you send patrol or attack and airforce time for refuel is up and the attack is postponed/delayed because you need to refuel.
      3.The change is huge because having 50 national guards to hold 50 cities and 50 national guards to hold 25 is big difference this is double cut on expansion.
      Yes pretending is good option for alot of excuses but solving problems and creating problems cannot be bypassed by pretending.
      Edit ::Thanks again for everyones time.
      With this 3 things you changed the game mechanics in the air and ground.
      Overcoming it is easy but look at it from perspective that alot of us enjoyed the normal way of play, games lasted specific amount of time now they last more time because you need more infantry conquering get slowered by 50% which is totaly bad when there is no active players and the game needs to end.

The post was edited 1 time, last by enarius ().

• It is so confusing of HOW to research the new seasonal unit elite frigate, I did not understand it until very recently and now the seasons almost over. I guess that now you first you have to research the regular frigate because you must do that before you are able to research the elite frigate, and also the regular frigate only needs a level 2 naval base to produce them, but the elite frigate needs a level 3 naval base to make it. This also confused me and I found it very hard and complicated to make these elite frigates. Also they are very costly by resource, they cost lots more than the regular frigates and even cruisers. And they are not really even a good unit to be honest, they only have a little more anti air and ground unit damage potential than the normal regular frigate. I guess that the best thing about the elite frigate is that it can act like an aircraft carrier and my aircraft are able to dock on something in the sea without me having to build any normal aircraft carriers, which are really expensive by the way. So I just think that the elite frigate is an okay unit, there are some things that it is really good in but also a lot of more area that it could be improved in.