I have a suspicion that a player has multiple accounts

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• - they are in same coalition

- are always active

- they all post weird things in the news paper

seems to me they are defeating you and you could not make good allies so this is kind of revenge from you lol I mean im not sure others but for me those are not heavy reasons to make a report I mean lol active same coal and make weird posts and just bc of that they are multis ...

you can go to bug section and make a report they will respond like 5 or 6 days after report if so just to tell you what they always says there is not problem with those accounts lol so will be double painful for you maybe just find new map bro i guess and better allieds and learn the game more and dont think just bc some one is defeating you it is a cheater or multi there is still the council membership and gold they can use.
    • joaquin13 wrote:

I think there is a player in my game who has multiple account because they are in same coalition and are always active at around the same time and they all post weird things in the news paper

Can a staff investigate please
      out of curiosity does this game happen to be a ww3 1x squadron day 2 currently? if you feel like sharing, of course.

my friends and I are always active at the same time because we are just (nearly) always active, and a few of us do a bit of trolling in the newspaper. ;)

if not, apologizes about the weird question; if so, apologizes about one more loss for you being weird
      "All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That's how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day." - The Joker
    • SROL wrote:

- they are in same coalition

- are always active

seems to me they are defeating you and you could not make good allies so this is kind of revenge from you lol I mean im not sure others but for me those are not heavy reasons to make a report I mean lol active same coal and make weird posts and just bc of that they are multis ...

you can go to bug section and make a report they will respond like 5 or 6 days after report if so just to tell you what they always says there is not problem with those accounts lol so will be double painful for you maybe just find new map bro i guess and better allieds and learn the game more and dont think just bc some one is defeating you it is a cheater or multi there is still the council membership and gold they can use.
      We do what we can to fight against players who use multiple accounts. As you know, cheaters often have access to various methods to bypass our security tools. And in many cases, the reported players are legitimate players who are not violating the game's UGC. In any case, we thank you for your understanding, your cooperation and your reports. Please follow the KFGauss guidelines when you suspect someone is using multiple accounts.
      We will try to investigate and take appropriate action. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
    • Atomio wrote:

SROL wrote:

- they are in same coalition

- are always active

We do what we can to fight against players who use multiple accounts. As you know, cheaters often have access to various methods to bypass our security tools. And in many cases, the reported players are legitimate players who are not violating the game's UGC. In any case, we thank you for your understanding, your cooperation and your reports. Please follow the KFGauss guidelines when you suspect someone is using multiple accounts.We will try to investigate and take appropriate action. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
      The opposite of what he ^ said, especially the opposite of "we thank" AND the horse you rode in on. I can't abide enemies of the Free Press.

Oh, and extra special refutation of anything KFG suggests. with a cherry on top.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • fabricio gomes wrote:

I have a suspicion that in the world I'm playing (7059815), players from a certain team are doing multi-accounts, because the player from Spain is having free passage through Germany to attack me and the other players from the team from Spain are also having free passage.

KFGauss read my mind again. Please use the bug report button or contact us on [email protected] with all the information you can gather about this incident. Thanks!