What is your favorite doctrine to play and why?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Readers interested in this topic may want to check out these threads, and some similar ones that discuss countries and units (that have doctrine advantage/disadvantages):
      "Google site:forum.conflictnations.com favorite doctrine"

Whats the Best Doctrine and troops to research

Best doctrine...

Eastern Doctrine

The post was edited 1 time, last by KFGauss ().

• KFGauss wrote:

Readers interested in this topic may want to check out these threads, and some similar ones that discuss countries and units (that have doctrine advantage/disadvantages):

Best doctrine...

Eastern Doctrine
      You misspelled western.
      Can’t beat the visual of these aircraft.
      I am The Baseline for opinions
    • KFGauss wrote:

Readers interested in this topic may want to check out these threads, and some similar ones that discuss countries and units (that have doctrine advantage/disadvantages):

Best doctrine...

Eastern Doctrine
      Shut up. Those were from 2021. Get over it.
      This We'll Defend” - U.S. Army :thumbsup:
    • FarmerJG wrote:

KFGauss wrote:

Best doctrine...

Eastern Doctrine
      Shut up. Those were from 2021. Get over it.
      Get over what?

Is what was written in those threads worthless because it wasn't written yesterday? How soon will anything written in this thread become useless? 1 week? 1 month? 1 year?

Has 2 + 2 stopped equaling 4?

Have the Doctrine buffs and debuffs changed significantly since those other threads were created? If "Yes", what were the specific changes? A list would be a good way to start a new thread about an old topic.

Is reading those other threads going to give someone brain damage? Or would reading them perhaps help someone learn enough to write something useful today?

What I wrote above, "Readers interested in this topic may want to check out these threads, and some similar ones that discuss countries and units (that have doctrine advantage/disadvantages):", is unambiguously true and useful.

If readers also want to post something here, with or without better educating themselves first, no one is stopping them.

I think the only thing might need to be gotten over is that someone is late to the party.

The post was edited 2 times, last by KFGauss ().

• OK, so, I prefer EU, souped up TDs, sturdier, man killing MAs, beefier SFs, and better Mech Inf and MAA, if for some insane reason you want to build either of them. Oh, and Elite tanks with formidable air defenses in a stack.

2nd Western, always nice to have the best ASFs, buffed extra hard target killing Attack Helos, buff Heavy Bombers ...
      less so, beefier ACV and MBT, and buff Nav Infantry if you like wasting resources building a unit whose purpose was nerfed out of existence.

Eastern, umm, ah, best SAMs and uh, um, like, you love masochism.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Dealer of Death wrote:

OK, so, I prefer EU, souped up TDs, sturdier, man killing MAs, beefier SFs, and better Mech Inf and MAA, if for some insane reason you want to build either of them. Oh, and Elite tanks with formidable air defenses in a stack.

2nd Western, always nice to have the best ASFs, buffed extra hard target killing Attack Helos, buff Heavy Bombers ...
      less so, beefier ACV and MBT, and buff Nav Infantry if you like wasting resources building a unit whose purpose was nerfed out of existence.

I am curious about your thoughts about the naval inf.. Care to elaborate?

But to answer the OPs original question.

I prefer European.
      Why? The Research doctrine bonuses suit my style of play.
    • Ikasijson wrote:

European.

Damn, these designs are simply beautiful.

No offense for people who likes the Western's designs.
      Designs, lol. I couldn't care less even if they used circle tokens with labels saying what unit they were. I'm about the strategy, this is hardly a game of wow 'em graphics.
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

• Im On Smoko wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

OK, so, I prefer EU, souped up TDs, sturdier, man killing MAs, beefier SFs, and better Mech Inf and MAA, if for some insane reason you want to build either of them. Oh, and Elite tanks with formidable air defenses in a stack.

I am curious about your thoughts about the naval inf.. Care to elaborate?
      But to answer the OPs original question.

I prefer European.
      Why? The Research doctrine bonuses suit my style of play.
      OK, I can see where " and buff Nav Infantry if you like wasting resources building a unit whose purpose was nerfed out of existence." might be ambiguous. As a word smith, I give myself a "D" grade on that sentence.

What I was trying to say is Western doctrine has Naval Infantry buffed, so you can build those if you like building a unit that has been castrated in purpose since every dog poo island now has a port. I used to build Naval Infantry all the time when I played Western doctrine. Now, I haven't built a single one since the great port nerfing.

Clearer?
      The KING of CoN News!!!