Gold use confirmation

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Gold use confirmation

There should be a 'are you sure' pop up whenever an action will cause gold to be spent. On the PC version, the intel page scrolls after a selection is made and it is easy to spend gold on expedited intel actions unintentionally. I just spent 5,000 gold to sabotage buildings in a game when I only intended to place multiple spies in a city (can I get a refund?). This happened in the 'clean up' phase of a game. Anyway, there are pop-up 'are you sure' messages for other actions, spending gold should warrant that.

Thanks.

Bertalovitz
  • Heckbert wrote:

There should be a 'are you sure' pop up whenever an action will cause gold to be spent. On the PC version, the intel page scrolls after a selection is made and it is easy to spend gold on expedited intel actions unintentionally. I just spent 5,000 gold to sabotage buildings in a game when I only intended to place multiple spies in a city (can I get a refund?). This happened in the 'clean up' phase of a game. Anyway, there are pop-up 'are you sure' messages for other actions, spending gold should warrant that.

Thanks.

Bertalovitz
    Yes, many have already voiced out the same concern. It's a bummer.
  • Heckbert wrote:

Thanks.

Bertalovitz
    Hello. As suggested by Dealer of Death (suggested in the link he provided), please use the Google Advanced Search to search in the forum for the thread where we explained why we opted for the actual game design and we don't implement your suggestion. Thank you for your cooperation.