Looking for an active Alliance

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Looking for an active Alliance

I'm relatively new to the game, however, I love to play and have won several games so far. I am looking for an Alliance that wants to mold me into a mean fighting machine. I want to play with people that are active and at a minimum are active multiple times a day. It gets old when your coalition checks in only once or twice a day. Ideally, I would like to play with people that are also very knowledgeable of the game and can teach me strategies and techniques to take my game play to the next level.

Thanks for your consideration,

TH3L4W
    • Hey!
      We are a small alliance, 4 members so far. We only play WW3 for the most part.
      If you’re interested let me know!
      I've been playing for around 3 months and our leader has been playing for over a year. We are very focused on tactics and working together. Plus we love teaching, learning, and testing.
      Currently we are wrapping up one game and 8 days into another, we usually start one as we start our final push for victory in the previous game.
      We are 2-0 as a coalition in public matches. Also we are looking to build up to 5 members so we can start an alliance vs alliance game.

JSOC-TS24 is our alliance name if you want to send a request!
      JSOC-TS24