Shooting missile goes around the earth

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Shooting missile goes around the earth

I had an interesting bug where I shot a missile from my destroyer to an enemy destroyer. This was pretty much exactly south of Hawaii.
      Enemy destroyer was on the East side of what seems to be a maridian. I was on the West side on North Pacific - NP58.

So instead of flying in the shortest possible path towards the enemy, it flew west, all the way around the earth, and I just watched it crash into the enemy at a lightning speed.

Just a guess, but I am assuming this maridian is where the left edge of the 2D map meets its own right edge?

Attached a video.

Game: 6949922
      Playing as Korea
      Day 28, around 20:30
      Files
      • Untitled.gif

(880.83 kB, downloaded 10 times, last: )

The post was edited 1 time, last by mrxsal ().

• Hello. Thank you for your report. For this kind of reports, we would really appreciate if you could send us an email to [email protected] with all the information you can gather about this incident. If you could upload the whole video at full resolution/quality, it would be really helpful. Please don't forget to provide your Username, GameID, a description of the incident and the exact name of the units involved.
      Thank you for your cooperation.