Coalition Trading/Simplified Personal Trading

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Coalition Trading/Simplified Personal Trading

After many attempts to send resources to friends and having the market do around one million things *other* than actually providing the service it is meant to do, I'd like to suggest a more personal trading system.

Currently, the market can be sniped; and there is absolutely 0 safety in trying to send resources to a friend because either the server will mess that up somehow, make your order dissapear, or someone else waiting will steal it.

I believe a direct messages system should be implemented where you can directly trade resources with allies. This would save so much time and stress. Thank you for your time.
      Hail Arkennia
    • I just learned you could trade units, provinces and resources. Why remove all of them? why cant someone give me a straight answer instead of "google" or "doomed suggestion that has been asked before"
      this forum makes me want to pull out my teeth sometimes with the answers i see on here.

for the love of god, theres so many ways to prevent cheating with this, like limiting per-day trading. Its that simple.
      Hail Arkennia
    • Arko420 wrote:

I just learned you could trade units, provinces and resources. Why remove all of them? why cant someone give me a straight answer instead of "google" or "doomed suggestion that has been asked before"
      this forum makes me want to pull out my teeth sometimes with the answers i see on here.

for the love of god, theres so many ways to prevent cheating with this, like limiting per-day trading. Its that simple.
      Why people can’t give a straight answer?
      Usually a mix of two things: they don’t remember the exact original answer and the Question has already been asked multiple times and thus utilizing the search function to find the answer in old threads is not that hard.
      I am The Baseline for opinions
    • Arko420 wrote:

I just learned you could trade units, provinces and resources. Why remove all of them? why cant someone give me a straight answer instead of "google" or "doomed suggestion that has been asked before"

Oh! - Sorry!

I thought you wanted a useful answer, and not just a straight answer.

Here's a simple, straight answer for you: "No."

The post was edited 1 time, last by KFGauss ().

• Arko420 wrote:

Yeah, the "use google" guy is the most annoying of them all.

I think the reason they don't put it back is because there would still be ways for players to exploit it, like having their friends join on different IPs, having other alliance members join, or losing games on purpose.
    • Arko420 wrote:

. . . why cant someone give me a straight answer instead of "google" or "doomed suggestion that has been asked before"
      . . .

Arko420 wrote:

@KFGauss You arent funny. Your sarcasm is actually really unfunny.

. . .
      Oh really? And I suppose your snide, indirect-jab at me didn't invite a little sarcasm?

It might take a little while to figure out, but I have a pattern.

I'll really go out of my way to help anyone who demonstrates that they are willing to help themselves before asking someone else to donate time.

Have a nice day.
    • This explains why I can't find the trade city option anymore, or demand tribute for peace. I recall making a lot of resources demanding tributes of everyone at the start of a game, seeing if noobs would bite. They still do but getting a right of way for free is not that rewarding ;) It can't be that long ago they removed it, or maybe its still fresh in mind because it is/was in some other Bytro games like Iron Order and I'm getting my games confused...