Mobile Radar: Sight range vs Combat Recon

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Mobile Radar: Sight range vs Combat Recon

Mobile Radar: Sight range vs Combat Recon

Why is the sight range of the Mobile Radar (MR) support troop literally almost half the range of a Combat Recon(CR) vehicle?? Isn’t the point of it to “detect, range and map a wide range of troops”? ?(
      MR range is 25 avg while peak is 40(mountain only)
      CR range is 40 avg and 50(mountain only)
    • MBFRAG wrote:

Teburu wrote:

Lmao its literally in the name.

The whole point of the radar is the … radar.

Which has a range of up to 250.
      Shouldn’t it at least be able to know what its picking up within that range? 25 isn’t too small of a sight range to you?
      You get to know if its Air/Navy/Ground and nothing more.

Radar could have a sightrange of 0 for all I care; if your Radar is close enough to identify stacks, then it is way too close.
      I am The Baseline for opinions
    • Mobile Radar is one of the few units that can detect stealth aircraft but only if they are in sight range. I agree it would be nice if their sight range was equivalent of a combat recon to make finding stealth aircraft a little easier and offer more reaction time.

I dont have a game going right now to find other stealth aircraft detectors as comparable options for this task.

I also think the radar should be the unit that can can detect the only stealth unit with no unit able to theoritically see it, the level 4 Naval Officer, assuming a level 4 naval officer with stealth is invisible until they attack by anything even in sight range that can't detect stealth specifically naval (non submarine) stealth as there is no unit that has that ability.
    • phoule wrote:

Mobile Radar is one of the few units that can detect stealth aircraft but only if they are in sight range. I agree it would be nice if their sight range was equivalent of a combat recon to make finding stealth aircraft a little easier and offer more reaction time.

I dont have a game going right now to find other stealth aircraft detectors as comparable options for this task.

I also think the radar should be the unit that can can detect the only stealth unit with no unit able to theoritically see it, the level 4 Naval Officer, assuming a level 4 naval officer with stealth is invisible until they attack by anything even in sight range that can't detect stealth specifically naval (non submarine) stealth as there is no unit that has that ability.
      Naval Officer stealth gets revealed by units that can reveal subs in sightrange.
      I am The Baseline for opinions