Updating Units 3D models

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Updating Units 3D models

Greetings Good people

Today's post is more of a request than a suggestion, but basically a lot of units in game share the same 3D model despite them being totally different units, and that is mainly the case for vehicle and ship unit types

here are a few examples without going into too much details :
      Ships, Submarines, NPAs, ASW helicopters, MLRS, SAM launcher, as well as some officers like the naval officers of the european doctrine has the same ship model as the regular researchable destroyer even tho in the description you can see that it's not the same ship at all

some 3D models even represent earlier research level vehicles than the top tier one, for example the eastern doctrine cruiser 3D model represent the 2nd Tech level destroyer, not the 3rd and final one, the 3rd and final one should be somewhat similar to the 2nd level naval officer of the same doctrine, as it is a Lider Class destroyer.

an other example would be, in the eastern doctrine still, the level 3 motorized infantry 3D model on Mobile is different from the PC 3D model (note i prefer the mobile unit 3D model as the truck they ride is an actual real life model unlike the one shown in the PC, also please change the icon of the truck they ride (i'm talking about using the Kamaz Typhoon for PC)

so basically what i'm trying to say is, please give each individual unit its own 3D model. thank you