New Map Scenario (Doctrine: Brazilian, Russian, German, French, Italian, Chinese, US)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New Map Scenario (Doctrine: Brazilian, Russian, German, French, Italian, Chinese, US)

Greetings to the developers of Conflict of Nations!

I really like the game you produced, congratulations on the excellent idea you had.

I beg your permission to leave a scenario suggestion for another map, and who knows, if you find it interesting, you could create this new type.

The foundation of this new scenario would be World War III 64/64 with the additions below:
      - new military doctrines (Brazilian, Chinese, German, French and Italian) ... (the eastern doctrine would be called Russian);

- The evolution of the equipment will not update the previous ones, so that it is possible to buy the old and the new ones, being able to coexist;

- Create an installation called Warehouse, it will be possible, if the player wants, to store old equipment. When the equipment is stored, their daily consumption is zeroed. And when you want to reactivate them, you'll need to pay the reactivation cost and wait for time;

- Add the ability to trade resources between nations individually;

- Add the possibility of buying some equipment between nations, (but not all equipments) even if they have different doctrines, so that the player can choose what suits him best;

- Nations that have their own doctrine (US, Brazil, France, Germany, Russia, China, European, Italian) start the game with their own doctrines and cannot modify - although they can buy equipment compatible with other nations - since the other nations that do not have Own doctrine can choose which one they want at the beginning of the game and can no longer change.

- Western Doctrine will be called US Doctrine;
      - Eastern Doctrine will be called Russian Doctrine;
      - Brazilian Doctrine, will include: Cascavel, Urutu, Guarani vehicles - Osório tank - AMX-A1 fighter - Astro 2020 Rocket System - KC-390 Air Transport - ...
      - Chinese Doctrine, will include: J-10; J-20 and other equipment...
      - German Doctrine, will include: Panzer Weizel; Leopard 1A5, Leopard 2A7, and more...
      - French Doctrine, will include: Mirage, Rafale, Scorpene and others .…
      And
      - Italian Doctrine ...

I make this suggestion because I believe it will be a lot of fun!!!

Thank you for the game you made, I had a lot of fun with it!

The post was edited 3 times, last by santos.ahsr ().