Looking for people to team up with

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Looking for people to team up with

Hello,

My name is Hopdevil007. I am looking for people to play with that bring the same level of play to the table that I do.

I've only been playing since December. My rank is 23 and my KDR is 3.69 against players and 30.42 against AI. I started 12 games but 6 of them were when I just downloaded the app and was trying to play as a specific country so was I archiving maps that had that nation already taken when I joined until I found one that didn't. That said, I have 4 solo victories and 1 coalition victory. I only have one actual "loss" where I found myself going 5 v 1 (I feel that if I had just one teammate as good as me I would have won).

I only like to play one map at a time. My preference is to focus on one game and put my full effort into it instead of drawing my focus away with multiple games.

Every time I have played in a "coalition" it has been a terrible experience. The worst is ego players that are belligerent, rude, and generally difficult to play with. The other type of player I've run into is the guy who is just simply awful at the game (ever see somebody send an ASF and an AWAC on a bombing run against a tank stack...I have). The latter also tends to get angry if you offer advice but once they are getting their a** beat demand you send everything to help bail them out of the situation you warned them would happen.

In summary, I am looking for players that are serious, mature, and focused on winning as a team using the best strategies available. Finding this in-game seems impossible, so here I am.
      "There ain't no place like this place any place close to this place so this must be the place."
    • I recently came back to the game after months of being away. If you have discord and interested let me know. My kdr is 2.0 and I’m rank 59. I fuck around a lot though and play with weird builds. Weirdest build I played with was only using mechanized infantry and SAMs (plus the starter units).

I’m too inactive for long periods of time to hold my spot in an alliance so I’m interested. I’m active when I play a match but take breaks after a few games.