AWCS Vs. Mobile Radar.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Because I thought Opulon recommended an excellent guideline when he wrote this, "You can post about an already existing topic if your new topic takes into account your reading of the old ones.", I'll ask, did you try this yet . . .?

google site:forum.conflictnations.com AWACS vs Mobile

Quite a few hits get returned by that search - Some older - Some newer.

The post was edited 1 time, last by KFGauss ().

• KFGauss wrote:

Because I thought Opulon recommended an excellent guideline when he wrote this, "You can post about an already existing topic if your new topic takes into account your reading of the old ones.", I'll ask, did you try this yet . . .?

Yes, actually I did check it out. Most of these posts were from 2017, and as you know, when the game changes the strategy does too. So...
    This We'll Defend” - U.S. Army :thumbsup:
  • FarmerJG wrote:

KFGauss wrote:

Because I thought Opulon recommended an excellent guideline when he wrote this, "You can post about an already existing topic if your new topic takes into account your reading of the old ones.", I'll ask, did you try this yet . . .?

Yes, actually I did check it out. Most of these posts were from 2017, and as you know, when the game changes the strategy does too. So...
    A lot of those older threads have outdated info. Best to create a new one to ensure you are getting accurate info.
  • FarmerJG wrote:

KFGauss wrote:

No, most are not from 2017.

What evidence did you put into your question that shows you paid any attention to that existing information?

How has the game changed in ways that affect this topic? Why do you think that it has? Can you actually name any pertinent changes?

The post was edited 1 time, last by KFGauss ().

• Mother Hen wrote:

FarmerJG wrote:

KFGauss wrote:

A lot of those older threads have outdated info. Best to create a new one to ensure you are getting accurate info.
    Several of Dorado's trusted, highly-experienced volunteers have repeated told you and everyone else here that exactly the opposite approach is what is best.

What specifically motivates you to disagree with them? They are the experts here, not you.
  • KFGauss wrote:

Mother Hen wrote:

FarmerJG wrote:

KFGauss wrote:

Several of Dorado's trusted, highly-experienced volunteers have repeated told you and everyone else here that exactly the opposite approach is what is best.
    What specifically motivates you to disagree with them? They are the experts here, not you.
    I’m just stating facts, a lot of those threads are basically “Ol’ Un-reliable”
  • Mother Hen wrote:

KFGauss wrote:

Mother Hen wrote:

Several of Dorado's trusted, highly-experienced volunteers have repeated told you and everyone else here that exactly the opposite approach is what is best.What specifically motivates you to disagree with them? They are the experts here, not you.
    Prove it.

List the flaws you found.

Convince those Dorado volunteers and other experts that are present now.

They already told you, point-blank, that you are wrong.

Prove you aren't just spouting nonsense.
  • KFGauss wrote:

Mother Hen wrote:

KFGauss wrote:

Mother Hen wrote:

Several of Dorado's trusted, highly-experienced volunteers have repeated told you and everyone else here that exactly the opposite approach is what is best.What specifically motivates you to disagree with them? They are the experts here, not you.
    Prove it.
    List the flaws you found.

I have a busy life, why don't you do it, if you know how to use google so good?
  • Mother Hen wrote:

KFGauss wrote:

Mother Hen wrote:

Prove it.List the flaws you found.

OK - That's your answer - I understand.

You are spouting nonsense.
  • KFGauss wrote:

Mother Hen wrote:

KFGauss wrote:

Mother Hen wrote:

Prove it.List the flaws you found.

OK - That's your answer - I understand.
    You are spouting nonsense.
    Just take a random sample of thread before 2020 and see wheter their content still applies to the game.
  • Mother Hen wrote:

I will do it this weekend if U cant
    Whether or not I can do it now is irrelevant.

I won't do it, because doing it is unnecessary.

I already know the answer because I've been doing it consistently ever since I started playing.

On the other hand, what you just wrote here makes me doubt your recent claims that you've been doing any non-trivial research.

If you had been actually investing time learning what's already here, you would also already know the answer.
  • Mother Hen wrote:

KFGauss wrote:

Mother Hen wrote:

KFGauss wrote:

Mother Hen wrote:

You know KFGauss we're all doing this just to bug you.

Really tho I tried to write in another thread that the burden of proof is on you, even when you share links it's pretty obvious you're doing so based on the titles and not the content. I'll give you some credit for googling but you also need to read the old threads before sharing them as a solution. If you're not going to lead by example, don't criticize others asking a perfectly legit question.

It's equally the responsibility of anyone responding to a question to do due diligence, random answers aren't helpful but criticism from someone who isn't doing it himself is negatively helpful.

Personally I think this is a ridiculously obvious question, i really don't think I need to review old threads for insight but I'm willing to delve in if need be.
  • Mother Hen wrote:

KFGauss wrote:

Mother Hen wrote:

KFGauss wrote:

Mother Hen wrote:

Prove it.List the flaws you found.Convince those Dorado volunteers and other experts that are present now.

OK - That's your answer - I understand.You are spouting nonsense.
    Just take a random sample of thread before 2020 and see wheter their content still applies to the game.
    Which Darodo developer told us that we were wrong in this thread? Also, when the CoN YouTubers post about their strategies, the style of gameplay changes. Even if the post was from 2021, it is nice to have an updated opinion.
    This We'll Defend” - U.S. Army :thumbsup:
  • Awac con:
    - needs Airport Lv4
    - Gets shot by long range AA or enemy ASF if you aren't careful
    - need occasional refueling

Awac pro:
    - greater range
    - can spot helicopters from t2
    - works on water for your ships too

Mobile Radar pro:
    - cheap building requirement
    - pairs nicely with your artillery to set it on aggressive fire and go afk
    - can see infantry

Mobile Radar con:
    - can't see helicopters

Has KFGauss actually looked at the bad quality of search results he gets with his query? On the first page there is exactly one post on the issue of Awac vs mobile radar. And thats from 2017, extremely outdated. On top of that, the replies are between two players and they don't come to a consensus.
    Other posts are complaints about Awac where mobile radars are mentioned.

But sure, lets require anyone asking for tips to first do a lengthy internet research. How is an inexperienced player supposed to know which infos are still up to date and what is blatant BS. Some Air mechanics weren't changed too long ago, any info on air behaviour might be oudated you find on the internet, but how is anyone inexperienced supposed to know? Have them read through 6 years of patchnotes first of a game someone might have just started playing? And the game does change all the time with each new seasonal unit releasing. I want new players to feel welcome, throwing a "just google it" at them when they ask simple questions is certainly not a warm welcome. It would be a different thing if googling yielded clear answers, but most of the time it doesn't. Instead you want them to read through badly written forum threads looking for information... some people just want to shut down and have fun playing a game, not do the research for a PhD thesis.