Announcement Season 10 is Out!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• A_Talking_Crab wrote:

hey i missed out on em, i need a chance
      I'm not saying you don't deserve a chance, I'm saying you should have to do the same amount of work to get them, otherwise it is grossly unfair to those who had to to get them. Giving them at a discount is hideously disrespecting those who have loyally followed the rules and participated until now.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • The aim of this particular season is to continue providing past units while focusing efforts into addressing various issues. We'll have more information with the next release. However I have to mention that posts like this are highly disrespectful to the team and all the work they do to keep the updates coming while dealing with issues that come up.
    • Dealer of Death wrote:

A_Talking_Crab wrote:

hey i missed out on em, i need a chance
      I'm not saying you don't deserve a chance, I'm saying you should have to do the same amount of work to get them, otherwise it is grossly unfair to those who had to to get them. Giving them at a discount is hideously disrespecting those who have loyally followed the rules and participated until now.
      i know, I was joking around, i do thinks its creative to reuse seasons
      I may or may not exist
    • Maxim | CM wrote:

The aim of this particular season is to continue providing past units while focusing efforts into addressing various issues. We'll have more information with the next release. However I have to mention that posts like this are highly disrespectful to the team and all the work they do to keep the updates coming while dealing with issues that come up.
      It was intended to be disrespectful as I feel the people who put in the effort to acquire the units the regular way (myself included) have been majorly disrespected by Dorado who are taking a metophoric # 2 all over those who put in the effort and loyalty, getting these the initial way, by offering these at bargain basement point requirements.
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

• Dealer of Death wrote:

Maxim | CM wrote:

The aim of this particular season is to continue providing past units while focusing efforts into addressing various issues. We'll have more information with the next release. However I have to mention that posts like this are highly disrespectful to the team and all the work they do to keep the updates coming while dealing with issues that come up.
      It was intended to be disrespectful as I feel the people who put in the effort to acquire the units the regular way (myself included) have been majorly disrespected by Dorado who are taking a metophoric # 2 all over those who put in the effort and loyalty, getting these the initial way, by offering these at bargain basement point requirements.
      Are you actually disrespecting the work of the Dorado team and calling it taking a shit on players over.. what? 500 points?
      That is not work. That is half a game. you're pathetic.
    • Maxim | CM wrote:

Tbh its a bit sad that there is literally nothing to look forward to for the people that already have all units unlocked.
      In general Seasons would IMO benefit from having some sort of reward based on:
      - by how many points you exceed the requirements to unlock the unit(s)
      - rewards for already having the unit that is featured again (or maybe even let people pick which unit they can earn again?) maybe a special badge or something?

Personally I’m probably gonna play even less than the previous season simply because there is nothing for me to look forward to.
      Honestly the current Model could probably just be changed into a Battlepass system and it’d be better.
      I am The Baseline for opinions
    • You misunderstood him. He is mad that it's easy for others to get them. Not mad that it is hard for him to get.

Maybe elite units created elitist players.

Down the line, it's interesting in terms of perspective, and what the game wants to achieve with such units. It also sheds an interesting light on some intensity of the defense of the balancing of such units.

I didn't yet input the "i have it, not them" factor, which brings water to my mill.
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.
    • Teburu wrote:

In general Seasons would IMO benefit from having some sort of reward based on:
      - by how many points you exceed the requirements to unlock the unit(s)

My suggestion is that if you subtract the unit unlock requirement from players’ total Season Points, they could get the difference in Gold.
      "CoN is a game of 80% skill and 20% luck" - Tifo_14

"I don't get paid enough to do anything" - Germanico

Nothing stops the Tifo :thumbup:
    • Definitely we are looking into ways to make our Seasons even better in coming formats. It's a WIP that will reap benefits in the comings months/years. Suffice it to say, this particular season is mostly concerned with fixing long standing issues and performance problems, while giving the team time to wok on wayy more interesting features that will come into play throughout the rest of this year.
    • GamePanda wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

Maxim | CM wrote:

Are you actually disrespecting the work of the Dorado team and calling it taking a shit on players over.. what? 500 points?That is not work. That is half a game. you're pathetic.
      Do you have a learning/reading disability? My whole point is that the 500 points is too low for the johnny come latelys as opposed to the 1500-2500 the (formerly) loyal people had to earn. Or maybe you just have a really low
      IQ
      The KING of CoN News!!!

• Dealer of Death wrote:

Do you have a learning/reading disability? My whole point is that the 500 points is too low for the johnny come latelys as opposed to the 1500-2500 the (formerly) loyal people had to earn. Or maybe you just have a really lowIQ
      Ok so youre mad not about 500, but 1000-2000. Thats a few games more.
      As i said. Pathetic.

If it was 2000 vs 10000 or a value were it actually made a difference i would maybe get your point but this is elitist crying just to have something to cry about.
      You can achieve 2500 by playing 1 game after the other and will still have it finished way before the season ends. So its not like you actually put in any kind of work/effort to get them "back then".

Edit: Also this is literally only about the heli because the others are 1500 and 2500 points respectively.
      You are crying because 1 unit is achieved in 3 games less.
    • Please let me put an end to this feud that is going to spiral very quickly out of control ---> Go in DM if you have a mutual insult agreement
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.
    • GamePanda wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

Do you have a learning/reading disability? My whole point is that the 500 points is too low for the johnny come latelys as opposed to the 1500-2500 the (formerly) loyal people had to earn. Or maybe you just have a really lowIQ
      Ok so youre mad not about 500, but 1000-2000. Thats a few games more.As i said. Pathetic.

If it was 2000 vs 10000 or a value were it actually made a difference i would maybe get your point but this is elitist crying just to have something to cry about.
      You can achieve 2500 by playing 1 game after the other and will still have it finished way before the season ends. So its not like you actually put in any kind of work/effort to get them "back then".

Edit: Also this is literally only about the heli because the others are 1500 and 2500 points respectively.
      You are crying because 1 unit is achieved in 3 games less.
      I can see your time is worthless, so I'll cease responding to your inanity.
      The KING of CoN News!!!