Officer research keeps canceling out

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Officer research keeps canceling out

Hi,

In game 7145499, I am the UK, I have tried 5 times to research my naval officer. The research will start then it gets cancelled out, 3 times I used gold to try to quickly research the unit and it cancelled out. I have lost gold and I have lost resources to this 5 times.....not sure if it is a bug or a hack by a current enemy in the game krypt_filler (Nigeria).
    • Hello,

I experience the same issue in game 7179874.
      Trying to research Naval Officer lvl 1 to no avail - at least I don't seem to lose any resources or gold now after five more tries, but I'm not sure with the first run (my supply was quite empty then).

And when I try to speed up with gold immediately after starting (for not loosing it again), it says "There are no researches going on" (or something like that).
      Then it reverts to 2 empty research slots afterwards.
    • ferro_51 wrote:

Hello,

I experience the same issue in game 7179874.
      Trying to research Naval Officer lvl 1 to no avail - at least I don't seem to lose any resources or gold now after five more tries, but I'm not sure with the first run (my supply was quite empty then).

And when I try to speed up with gold immediately after starting (for not loosing it again), it says "There are no researches going on" (or something like that).
      Then it reverts to 2 empty research slots afterwards.
      Update:
      Continued trying and after some more attempts it suddenly kept my resources for research and my gold for speedup... but this time it worked.

Anyway an annoying uncertainty remains whether there were resources lost on the first tries.
    • If memmory serves lvl 1 naval officer requires you to be at least rank 4 in order to allow research.

My theory is you started research then servers messed up and made you rank 1 (happens to me all the time) so game cancelled the research since
      you didnt meet requirements.

At least I had this issue once I played Japan, wanted to research naval officer but couldnt since my rank turned from 36 back then to 1. Took hour or so to be fixed.