Is CoN licensed to use all those copyrighted armaments?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Is CoN licensed to use all those copyrighted armaments?

I mean, like you maybe already know, all weapons, guns, tanks, aircrafts, etc, are made by some specific companies.
      And usually, both the shape and the name of that armament are copyrighted or trade marked.
      Please don’t assume me to be an hater, which I’m not, I really like this game. I’m just curious that is bytro authorized to use these intellectual properties?
      Actually I don’t like how the “IP” things work, they’re just too expansive for developers to pay the authorization fee. Hope CoN stay safe and keep on progressing.
    • there’s no answer to this.
      EA got sued for featuring one particular helicopter in BF3 back in 2012, idk what’s the current situation since no one want to report on it.

But here some food for thought.
      in what extended, an item featuring in game, movie, image nor form of entertainment needs permission or need to be paid for.

Dose simulation game such as MS Flight sim paid for all of their featured aircraft?
      BF3 where the helicopter with modal in high detail but just a shall of it?
      CoN where there is an image of helicopter and vague description?
      Big movie studio shooting with a helicopter in moive?
      A image i took when a helicopter flew by?

The answer probably is: If who ever owns the copy right/trade mark want to fuck you up and just sue you and dry out your whole family wealth cuz they can! They will!
      This post was made by Leader of the Church of ROAD