Potential Cheating?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Potential Cheating?

I have noticed in the past week, just about every match has the same multiple named players. It's a bit unfair when you cannot check their I.P. or anything else but rely on the staff to verify. The odds are astronomical that 4 of the same named players with a slight variant oif their lazy selves to even really TRY to come up with a unique name.

Putting this example out there to see if I am wrong or the only one who noticed this crap:

Game ID: 7199083
      nutzer90442235
      nutzer90875529
      nutzer90516595

Game ID: 7201844
      اللاعب90457129
      اللاعب90472516
      اللاعب90472851
      اللاعب90452655
    • Suraklin wrote:

Those are generic named players from Germany and Arabic countries. The Spanish version is usaurio. In New Jersey it translates to "user". Anybody know some of the others?
      Thanks. But seems to only be recent. Maybe this was changed with the latest update and I missed it. I haven't seen too many Usario's and the chicken scratch, I can't tell apart. But the Nutzger just popped up and wanted to double check if it was someone using multiple accounts.

Thanks for checking and clarifying.
    • Expletived wrote:

FarmerJG wrote:

Yup. I have seen a lot of Nutzers, but they are not bots, because one attacked me.
      Same. In one match, I was attacked on day 1 by a pile of "nutzers". Ironically, some had been inactive for days, then all of a sudden all came to life at the exact same time. Coincidence? I HIGHLY doubt it.
      Yup exactly. I was Chad and I was attacking Nambia wich I thought was inactive. It was day 10 and the had not claimed territory and no buildings. And then the just attacked.
      This We'll Defend” - U.S. Army :thumbsup:
    • Expletived wrote:

I have noticed in the past week, just about every match has the same multiple named players. It's a bit unfair when you cannot check their I.P. or anything else but rely on the staff to verify. The odds are astronomical that 4 of the same named players with a slight variant oif their lazy selves to even really TRY to come up with a unique name.

Putting this example out there to see if I am wrong or the only one who noticed this crap:

nutzer90442235
      nutzer90875529
      nutzer90516595

اللاعب90457129
      اللاعب90472516
      اللاعب90472851
      اللاعب90452655
      Hi! As indicated by Suraklin those are random usernames from Arab countries and from Germany. You may find a similar situation with Spanish players and "usuarioxxxxxxxx".
      Please be aware that it's not only the IP what we check with our security tools. And please also understand that we can not provide you any more details about this topic.
      Please rely on the staff to verify and check the situation. Send us a "bug report" message or an email to [email protected] if you suspect that someone is using multi-accounts. Thank you for your understanding and your cooperation.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Atomio ().

• Atomio wrote:

Expletived wrote:

nutzer90442235
      nutzer90875529
      nutzer90516595

اللاعب90457129
      اللاعب90472516
      اللاعب90472851
      اللاعب90452655
      Hi! As indicated by Suraklin those are random usernames from Arab countries and from Germany. You may find a similar situation with Spanish players and "usuarioxxxxxxxx".Please be aware that it's not only the IP what we check with our security tools. And please also understand that we can not provide you any more details about this topic.
      Please rely on the staff to verify and check the situation. Send us a "bug report" message or an email to [email protected] if you suspect that someone is using multi-accounts. Thank you for your understanding and your cooperation.
      You forgot to admonish him about calling out player names.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Dealer of Death wrote:

Atomio wrote:

Expletived wrote:

nutzer90442235
      nutzer90875529
      nutzer90516595

اللاعب90457129
      اللاعب90472516
      اللاعب90472851
      اللاعب90452655
      Hi! As indicated by Suraklin those are random usernames from Arab countries and from Germany. You may find a similar situation with Spanish players and "usuarioxxxxxxxx".Please be aware that it's not only the IP what we check with our security tools. And please also understand that we can not provide you any more details about this topic.Please rely on the staff to verify and check the situation. Send us a "bug report" message or an email to [email protected] if you suspect that someone is using multi-accounts. Thank you for your understanding and your cooperation.
      You forgot to admonish him about calling out player names.
      You are right... you should avoid to publish other players names... But it's OK. Don't worry ;)