Gunship Class

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I am a retired military officer. The game is a game and I don't think Dorado wants it to be a simulation close to reality. However, I see many aspects that look like a good simulation. I like how the game is. Minor tweaks have been made to make some units more attractive to use which has caused changes in each player's strategies. I find this attractive and forces us to review our way of playing.
      In my opinion, there doesn't seem to be a need for more new units. Among the existing ones, you can place others of the same type with different characteristics.

There are only 3 aspects that I would add to the game: logistics, engineering and paratroopers (not airmobiles that already exist).

Logistics: a unit could be created with very little combat value, which would serve to accompany the maneuver units and whose life depended on its existence. no one moves between countries without logistical support.
      Engineering: how to launch anti-personnel and anti-tank minefields could be studied. In a limited way and that only caused friction in the movement and few casualties.
      Paratroopers: can be dropped with ranges similar to ASF.

I don't agree with the introduction of supersonic weapons, more missiles or even railguns. This starts to get into the fiction that other games get into, mischaracterizing the game. I like the Flashpoint, Overkill and WWWIII versions. I don't play zombies.
      Sorry, this is my humble opinion.
      “The dog does not bark out of courage, but out of fear.”
      Chinese Proverb