Sound effects broken, lines on maps still gone

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Sound effects broken, lines on maps still gone

The sound effects in the game appear to broken now, after this most recent patch. Units are making the same sound effect as if they are stationary. For example, when a ship is bombarding a city, it doesn't make the sound it used to make, it just makes the same sound as if the ship were stationary and awaiting orders.

Same for planes, when you click on a strike plane or a heavy bombers as it's attacking units or cities, they make the same sound they would normally make when they are parked & grounded at an airfield, awaiting orders.

Same for infantry, when infantry is engaging in combat, or moving through land, it just makes the same sound as if it was stationary and doing nothing.

I have tried updating my app, I have tried using PC instead, I have tried a different mobile device, and the issue still occurs. I spoke to a friend who is also experiencing this same issue.

The map also appears alot more foggy and has a light-blue tint that it didn't have before. Toggling fog of war just makes it worse and makes the map even more brighter. The map doesn't look as "clear" as it used to anymore.

Also. I am still having the same issue I was having before, when the last major update occurred. Where the lines on the map, showing the direction your units are traveling in, will occasionally just disappear and you have to wait a couple hours for them to re-appear.

Is anyone else having the same issue?
    • ContinentalArmy wrote:

The sound effects in the game appear to broken now, after this most recent patch. Units are making the same sound effect as if they are stationary. For example, when a ship is bombarding a city, it doesn't make the sound it used to make, it just makes the same sound as if the ship were stationary and awaiting orders.

Same for planes, when you click on a strike plane or a heavy bombers as it's attacking units or cities, they make the same sound they would normally make when they are parked & grounded at an airfield, awaiting orders.

Same for infantry, when infantry is engaging in combat, or moving through land, it just makes the same sound as if it was stationary and doing nothing.

I have tried updating my app, I have tried using PC instead, I have tried a different mobile device, and the issue still occurs. I spoke to a friend who is also experiencing this same issue.

The map also appears alot more foggy and has a light-blue tint that it didn't have before. Toggling fog of war just makes it worse and makes the map even more brighter. The map doesn't look as "clear" as it used to anymore.

Also. I am still having the same issue I was having before, when the last major update occurred. Where the lines on the map, showing the direction your units are traveling in, will occasionally just disappear and you have to wait a couple hours for them to re-appear.

Hello! Thank you for your report. These issues were fixed a few hours after the update.
      Thank you for your understanding and your cooperation. ;)
    • Atomio wrote:

ContinentalArmy wrote:

Hello! Thank you for your report. These issues were fixed a few hours after the update.Thank you for your understanding and your cooperation. ;)

It's still broken man. The sound effects in the game are still making the same sounds they'd normally make when stationary and awaiting orders, when they're in-combat or moving.

Is the fix not going to apply to current games? Cause I tried on both PC & Mobile and its still the same. And it's the same in several other games too.