Suspected Multiaccounting Situation: Several Accounts With Near-Identical Names In My Map

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Suspected Multiaccounting Situation: Several Accounts With Near-Identical Names In My Map

This is not okay. Reported this a few days ago but nothing has happened. Meanwhile these cheater countries have continued to take over the world.

Flashpoint map 7200393

Names:
      Removed by Moderator

Germany, Ireland and Norway have joined a coalition called the Deez Nutzers.

Right now all of them seem to be doing well, and they are not fighting each other, but working together to crush other countries. I am Turkey, so they’re not at me yet. But they will be soon. Hopefully these accounts get suspended before they can unfairly destroy me. I hate multi accounting cheaters like this.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Teburu ().

• Sviltankops wrote:

This is not okay. Reported this a few days ago but nothing has happened. Meanwhile these cheater countries have continued to take over the world.

Flashpoint map 7200393

Names:
      Removed by Moderator

Germany, Ireland and Norway have joined a coalition called the Deez Nutzers.

Right now all of them seem to be doing well, and they are not fighting each other, but working together to crush other countries. I am Turkey, so they’re not at me yet. But they will be soon. Hopefully these accounts get suspended before they can unfairly destroy me. I hate multi accounting cheaters like this.
      nutzer is germen for user
      I may or may not exist

The post was edited 1 time, last by Teburu ().