Possibly several players, unfairly playing together in public game

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• As long as they're not in the same alliance and they're different people (not multiple account), Doritos' stance on it is that it's legal. I raised this before when I get ganged on by 3 different coalitions in a Rising Tides game. I got the confirmation from one of them stating that they're a group of friends. Welp, still allowed.

Think of it this way, they can convince/negotiate others to gang up on you without prior relationship and that counted as part of the strategy as well. Is it fair? No. But then, winning a war game is never about fairness.
    • vynical wrote:

As long as they're not in the same alliance and they're different people (not multiple account), Doritos' stance on it is that it's legal. I raised this before when I get ganged on by 3 different coalitions in a Rising Tides game. I got the confirmation from one of them stating that they're a group of friends. Welp, still allowed.

Think of it this way, they can convince/negotiate others to gang up on you without prior relationship and that counted as part of the strategy as well. Is it fair? No. But then, winning a war game is never about fairness.
      "Doritos" LMFAO
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Dealer of Death wrote:

vynical wrote:

As long as they're not in the same alliance and they're different people (not multiple account), Doritos' stance on it is that it's legal. I raised this before when I get ganged on by 3 different coalitions in a Rising Tides game. I got the confirmation from one of them stating that they're a group of friends. Welp, still allowed.

"Doritos" LMFAO

Hey, I didnt know chip companies also make strategy games!