CoN Forum Poster Specific Season Units

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• CoN Forum Poster Specific Season Units

Kranzegrad Missile - BM variant - when impacted on a city or province center, scrambles all unit communication, causing units in the 200 range radius to become motionless for 24hrs, then must recharge for 48 hrs, but adds 2% morale to all provinces/cities in area of effect

Teburu Mechanized Mobile Trebuchet - when this artillery unit hits a target with it's Snark Shells, the enemy recieves no damage, but immediately returns to city of origin to sort out it's confusion

Playbabe Paver - an NG variant that moves at 0.5 on all terrain, but lays down a road in any province of the user it passes thru. It's speed remains unaffected by roads and it still draws the resources for making said roads.

KFGauss Gauss Field Generator - a non combat unit similar to the mobile radar, but instead of revealing units, it lowers the morale of all provinces in its area of effect by 25%. Instead of a sweeping beam, the words "Google it" sweep around the unit

Germanico General -An officer unit - when built, can not be moved but when activated prevents all damage to units within the city for 76 hours with it's "NO! Field" then disappears to go handle updates.

DoD Border Guard- a stealth unit with a speed profile of an ICBM launcher that may only move in homeland territories. High Defense vs all unit types except against NG units

Feel free to add your own.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Dealer of Death wrote:

Kranzegrad Missile - BM variant - when impacted on a city or province center, scrambles all unit communication, causing units in the 200 range radius to become motionless for 24hrs, then must recharge for 48 hrs, but adds 2% morale to all provinces/cities in area of effect

Teburu Mechanized Mobile Trebuchet - when this artillery unit hits a target with it's Snark Shells, the enemy recieves no damage, but immediately returns to city of origin to sort out it's confusion

Playbabe Paver - an NG variant that moves at 0.5 on all terrain, but lays down a road in any province of the user it passes thru. It's speed remains unaffected by roads and it still draws the resources for making said roads.

KFGauss Gauss Field Generator - a non combat unit similar to the mobile radar, but instead of revealing units, it lowers the morale of all provinces in its area of effect by 25%. Instead of a sweeping beam, the words "Google it" sweep around the unit

Germanico General -An officer unit - when built, can not be moved but when activated prevents all damage to units within the city for 76 hours with it's "NO! Field" then disappears to go handle updates.

DoD Mutant Camels - can fight on land as well as sea, ICBM serves as regular attack. Gains True Stealth in Deserts and Deep Seas.

FTFY
      I am The Baseline for opinions
    • Dealer of Death wrote:

That one should only be allowed to be mobilized in Malta
      "CoN is a game of 80% skill and 20% luck" - Tifo_14

"I don't get paid enough to do anything" - Germanico

Nothing stops the Tifo :thumbup:
    • Teburu wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

DoD Mutant Camels - can fight on land as well as sea, ICBM serves as regular attack. Gains True Stealth in Deserts and Deep Seas.

FTFY
      I've just been hit by some strange weapon, I best return to my home city and sort this out.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD