Problems with Helicopters - can't ferry/patrol or attack

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Problems with Helicopters - can't ferry/patrol or attack

Has anyone experienced problems moving helicopters. I get it intermittently in different games, many times now . e.g. if you select gunships or attack helicopters on their own. you can't ferry, attack or patrol with them. they are basically useless. the choose target comes up, but the selected target doesn't register screen is unresponsive, but it works fine with all other units except helicopters. First time I had it it was only from certain airstrips and airbases. In my current game, all helicopters , and i have stacks of them, are useless. The only way to move them is to split into a group with an airplane to get them off the airstrip or airbase, then split again once they are in the air.. very confused as to why, seems like a bug but I've had it happen in several games I've played.. worst part is i have choppers on elite frigates that can't be used, no way to get them off the deck as i cant land a plane to pair them with. sent multiple requests to customer support in the game but they never bother responding. anyone see this before with their choppers? Any ideas? Am playing on IOS if that helps
    • jaswags wrote:

Has anyone experienced problems moving helicopters. I get it intermittently in different games, many times now . e.g. if you select gunships or attack helicopters on their own. you can't ferry, attack or patrol with them. they are basically useless. the choose target comes up, but the selected target doesn't register screen is unresponsive, but it works fine with all other units except helicopters. First time I had it it was only from certain airstrips and airbases. In my current game, all helicopters , and i have stacks of them, are useless. The only way to move them is to split into a group with an airplane to get them off the airstrip or airbase, then split again once they are in the air.. very confused as to why, seems like a bug but I've had it happen in several games I've played.. worst part is i have choppers on elite frigates that can't be used, no way to get them off the deck as i cant land a plane to pair them with. sent multiple requests to customer support in the game but they never bother responding. anyone see this before with their choppers? Any ideas? Am playing on IOS if that helps

jaswags wrote:

Just to add to the above. this only seems to happen in IOS... just tried on Steam on desktop and no problem. so IOS only bug, anyone else seen it?
      Hi! Please, send us a "Bug report" or an email with all the information you can collect. This sounds familiar to me and perhaps we can help you debugg your game. And please, be patient :saint: