Can this be ok?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Can this be ok?

Hi guys.

I already opened a supportticket about this. But I wanted to know your opinion about this behavior.

I am on a European map, playing as Germany. Created an alliance and have Italy and Romania on board. As the game is progressing I recognized that Russia (allied with Finland and Ukaine) is playing very pushy and is heading towards Europe. So I told Romania to prepare for that.
      Now thats his reply:

gyazo.com/0c22f549e246f557558e175a8a150

I know that you can behave scummy in this game, and I am fine with it. But how can this kind of behavior be ok? You cannot even find about that with the tools that the game provides you. Of course the following war was/is very unbalanced as all of them knew exactly what kind of units I have and where they are located.

Any opinions on that?

Greets,
      Windsaker
    • I’m not sure about Dorado’s stance on issues like this - you would probably have to have actual proof that Romania and the players in the other coalition know each other personally. Check the alliance system of Romania and the other three nations. If they match, you could report them for Wolfpacking.
      "CoN is a game of 80% skill and 20% luck" - Tifo_14

"I don't get paid enough to do anything" - Germanico

Nothing stops the Tifo :thumbup:
    • I've run into situations like this almost every game, i do have a few suggestions that Dorado could implement.

I'm not totally clear on the official definition of wolfpacking, i know i did see that in the options to report players. Usually my biggest concern would be dual accounts.

Personally I won't make or join any coalition until near the end, if you're a strong active lone state any smart players will avoid you. So anyone who attacks you is probably not very good.

Good players should want to join in a coalition with other good players, anyone who joins a coalition early is usually just insecure. It would help a lot if coalitions didn't exist until after say day 20ish, it would help prevent mediocre players from getting tied up into bad coalitions.

Ideally we would have more tools to see what players joined into the same coalition in previous games, god knows they're storing all sorts of other useless stats.