Recruiting Office

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• T8.0 wrote:

Hi, I didn't quite understand how the recruiting office works, in the information it says that it basically gives you +200 of manpower in the city where you build it, but I have built some recruiting offices in conquered and homeland cities and I received the flat bonus only in homeland cities, why?
      Hmmm, maybe the information regarding this game mechanic is not spelled out in great minutia detail by the developers. This happens in this game. I have accepted this game is not perfect.

Now onto the the REAL why...I assume you need manpower in a game?

Conquer territories for man power and money. It is faster and easier.

I may have tried to build a recruiting office in a conquered city in my first CON game. I may have quickly realized that was a mistake and continued experimenting and exploring the game.

I do specifically remember building logistics / roads in two territories that I didn't need them in my first game. Now I didn't ask a bunch of questions, like "why doesn't logistics / roads increase money and man power, bla bla bla?". I experimented, I made mistakes, I learned, I adapted, I got better.

Sell / demolish the recruiting office in the conquered city.
      Build a str1p club or ice cream parlor in that city instead.