Warning ! Votes are not working in WW3 and Flashpoint

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Warning ! Votes are not working in WW3 and Flashpoint

This issue with vote has been now for two weaks what i know, but maybe longer...

If on the map are 4 players left and in colaition are 3 players, those 3 coalitions players vote to end the game and this 4th player (not coalition player) became inactive, the game still go one.
      And if you try to withdraw your vote and you do again vote then the game will accept your vote and the game will end, but then you will not get your victory in your profile statistics. (!)
      I had this issue three times, i tried twice to witdraw my vote and vote again and i did not get my victories in my profile statisctics. Third time i was afraid to withdraw my vote to vote second time, because i know it that i will not get my victory in my profile statistics, and we had to finish the game with collecting the points.

I did reported about this issue to CON and one my victory i have already, but from other game still not and this vote issue on the maps i think is not fixed yet.
      Be careful with vote and always check your profile statistics affter the game is finished !