Two questions: a) can we see roadmap of developers plans for this/next year? b) can some one make sub forum for japanaise spammers?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Two questions: a) can we see roadmap of developers plans for this/next year? b) can some one make sub forum for japanaise spammers?

Can we see roadmap before "bad thing" get implemented? I know im one of most unliked suggester for devs, and one of most ignored here, but even my suggest can be helpful. And i can't help, if i don't know what come as next "bad change".

B) japans forum user spamm here several page of international/but most prefered english forum. Threads are delated, but still block several first pages of discussion subforum.
    • Actually we have been always telling you in this forum what we are working on - and we have not implemented "bad changes" as you call them. If you don't like them then that is your personal opinion to which you are entitled of course, but you are not speaking for a majority. Please remember this game has far over 100k registered users, of which about one in a thousand has registered on this forum, of which also not all share your sentiments.

So as much as I value your feedback I do not see any obligation to report to you personally - on top we belong to a group registered on the stock exchange in Stockholm, making disclosing business plans a bit more difficult to say the least ;)

Concerning the increased spamming - we are already working on a solution to be implemented asap.

//G
      "Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion." Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf

The post was edited 2 times, last by Germanico ().