Rare Materials

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Rare Materials

It seems that the Rare Materials in the game as of now are producing far much slower than it use to in earlier times. I mention that because for example I have 2, Level 2 Rare Material local industries in 2 different designated provinces and the materials are still falling way behind the other resources that don’t have the depth of local Industries in other provinces. I think this is yet another secret change in the Game that is making this game to be driven off of purchasing coins to speed up and build your armies.

Anyone else noticed this issue?
    • jtdevereaux wrote:

It seems that the Rare Materials in the game as of now are producing far much slower than it use to in earlier times. I mention that because for example I have 2, Level 2 Rare Material local industries in 2 different designated provinces and the materials are still falling way behind the other resources that don’t have the depth of local Industries in other provinces. I think this is yet another secret change in the Game that is making this game to be driven off of purchasing coins to speed up and build your armies.

@playbabe created an accurate (enough) spreadsheet that predicts resource production (IIRC it includes what provinces produce).

If a change had been made recently it would show up as a discrepancy between the spreadsheet's predictions and what you're experiencing.

Have you tried looking for it or for other resource production discussions?
    • No I haven’t. But then that would make the game and how it’s set up as a liar and a cheat in itself…. Right?

again please “re read” my initial communication in the post…. It absolutely does NOT make sense…..???? Spreadsheet or NOT… logically and strategically and damn Humanly… IF I place Level 2 local industries in “proper provinces” with resources…. They should NOT lag… behind other resources…. With less local industries and levels….

The developers are messing this game up with “Ethics and Greed”
    • jtdevereaux wrote:

No I haven’t. But then that would make the game and how it’s set up as a liar and a cheat in itself…. Right?

again please “re read” my initial communication in the post…. It absolutely does NOT make sense…..???? Spreadsheet or NOT… logically and strategically and damn Humanly… IF I place Level 2 local industries in “proper provinces” with resources…. They should NOT lag… behind other resources…. With less local industries and levels….

The developers are messing this game up with “Ethics and Greed”
      That doesn't make one bit of sense - I think you're confused.
    • what the hell does a Spreadsheet have to do with the flipping Game and how the game is set up. Or initially how it was set up. This game changes all the time with the developers thinking they’re putting things over on people , but some of us are smart enough to get it… the hell is a spreadsheet in a ever changing, non ethical game by its developers that barely listens and cares to and for there customers…..
    • jtdevereaux wrote:

No they have Not… I’ve played this game long enough to notice the difference… they have secretly made it a Priority to have Rare Materials over the others now…. It’s a game and money changer. Y’all are Just not “Smart” enough to have caught it it Yet….
      What devs should live on and why they shouldn't make money on something that they have been developing for years and providing us with entertainment.
      If you don't like the model make your own game and we'll see if it will be f2p.
    • jtdevereaux wrote:

If you want more rare materials, buy some gold.

You can get 7,500 gold for $4.99 USD. Use the gold to buy rare materials.
      • How much does a 6 pack of beer cost?
      • How much is a movie ticket?
      • You ever go see a band play live music, how much did you pay for a cover charge?
      • Ever eat at McDonald's, how much was that meal?

Better yet, take some time off from playing this game. Go to the library and read some books about business and economics.

Some good reading: microeconomics, business administration, financial analytics.

Now isn't that rare?
      Free, useful, helpful material.
    • Hello! So, TLDR. How resources and production work is already been figured out by community for multiple years now.
      The sheets (second image) originally started back at May 17th 2021 and I can assure you that. If there a change. We will noticed it.

First image is a game from 3 weeks ago.
      Second image is resources calculator plotted to predict production value of the city in first image.
      As you can see it is almost perfect match. nothing to be worried about.
      asd2.png
      asd.png

Now it's not just this. there also some hidden multiplier to city or map. which might lead you to believe the resources is nerfed.
      Example!
      - All 4x speed game will have resources production -25% compared to 1x counterpart.
      - In WW3 world map. USA and Russia specifically, Rare mat homeland have -33% resources production.
      This post was made by Leader of the Church of ROAD
    • playbabe wrote:

Hello! So, TLDR. How resources and production work is already been figured out by community for multiple years now.
      The sheets (second image) originally started back at May 17th 2021 and I can assure you that. If there a change. We will noticed it.

First image is a game from 3 weeks ago.
      Second image is resources calculator plotted to predict production value of the city in first image.
      As you can see it is almost perfect match. nothing to be worried about.
      asd2.png
      asd.png

Now it's not just this. there also some hidden multiplier to city or map. which might lead you to believe the resources is nerfed.
      Example!
      - All 4x speed game will have resources production -25% compared to 1x counterpart.
      - In WW3 world map. USA and Russia specifically, Rare mat homeland have -33% resources production.
      sure thats accurate? rm production is usually lower