DOP

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Thanks,

Yeah i think one of the double-counter links had an issue, i ended up in their support discord with no solutions (from either dorado or double-counter.

When i click on it now,
      The link you're trying to verify with has expired. It usually means you have timed out verification. Please try leaving/rejoining or clicking the verify button again to receive a new link.

I'm looking under Account, i entered a phone number but no email address. I don't know how they expect to be able to email me.

Honestly i can't figure how to leave the CoN server atm.
    • Hakville wrote:

Thanks,

Yeah i think one of the double-counter links had an issue, i ended up in their support discord with no solutions (from either dorado or double-counter.

When i click on it now,
      The link you're trying to verify with has expired. It usually means you have timed out verification. Please try leaving/rejoining or clicking the verify button again to receive a new link.

I'm looking under Account, i entered a phone number but no email address. I don't know how they expect to be able to email me.

Honestly i can't figure how to leave the CoN server atm.
      I have a very vague recollection that I might have "left" by deleting my initial Discord account and then recreating it before my next try - Maybe???

IF that is what I did, I was free to do it because I was creating a Discord account for the very first time in order to join the CoN server(?). I didn't have any previous experience using Discord. You might not have that freedom.
    • i figured it out,
      There was a place i didn't realize i had to scroll down to see more options, a lot of stuff is on discord these days but i don't like the interface.

After leaving and joining i was able to get an updated conf link from dc and it worked, it was not at all a smooth process and i did get errors even when it worked. I think i had to copy a link from one browser to another.

The previous thread was helpful!