Easy double acc

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Easy double acc

I got a new phone and with this new phone i can not login on CON via CON web or CON app, they are pushing me to be userxxxx to create a new acc. It is very easy on this way to make double acc.
      Now i understand why are so many double acc's in game, CON create possibility to having double acc.

CON will solve that problem or i have to create my double acc ? :)
    • There doesn't seem to be a prohibition against having multiple accounts, ONLY using multiple accounts within the same game map.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • But what dat means ? I can not play anymore on my new phone with my old acc, i am forced to create other acc.
      And when they players so easy create a new acc, at begin i guess those two acc don't p;layh on the same map , but later...
      And i guess players using also VPN for double acc's too. Few moths ago i saw it double acc's playing on the same map. When you play with them in the same coalition you can clrealy see that.
    • Simple wrote:

I hgave no choice , they force me to create a new acc. I think this is abnormal. People should have choice to create a new acc or login with old one.
      Right - So instead of fighting with the app over whether it creates a new account can you instead do this?

• Let the app create a new account (that you will never use again), then
      • Close the app, then
      • Wipe out that new account's data in your new phone, and then
      • Open the app . . .

Are you then allowed to login using your old account's info?

See here: Is there a way to log out of the mobile app? (not close the app out)
    • Simple wrote:

And i guess players using also VPN for double acc's too. Few moths ago i saw it double acc's playing on the same map. When you play with them in the same coalition you can clrealy see that.
      using only VPNs is not as easy as it seems to double account. here are some Opulon quotes that may be of your interest ;)

"The automated system, ironically, is able to see people using VPN/VPS/VDS.Again, to give you my perspective, whenever i do a check manually, i find the gathered data more than enough in many cases.But the automated system itself, while registering the oddity, will often not act upon it."
      "you have the technical know-how : when i encounter someone with a vpn, i don't really care what the guy real identity is. The simple fact that he is using a certain type of service provided by a certain someone is indirectly indirect."
      "no, it's mostly a pile of suspicious activities.
      For example
      • soft ip conflicts
      • usage of a vpn
      • sometimes uses a proxy
      • sometimes uses a residential
      • 15 shared games where they always are pushing each other
      taken "one by one", yeah, may be coincidence, but we decide to make the call."
      "All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That's how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day." - The Joker
    • When I played my first game , the danger of someone using dual account came in my mind. In order to test this I made a dual account and opened it on firefox with vpn and opened my first account on chrome and was able to join the same game. Then I was able to complete 4 games with these 2 accounts , altough I was doing it for testing purpose so stopped using the second account in game after first few days. After 4 games when I was sure that CON defense is too weak and it cannot detect dual accounts, I stopped using the account on which I had 2 wins and kept the account on which I had no win and played fairly ever after.
      I am the best player of this game that was and ever will be