Playing as USA WW3 Map

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Playing as USA WW3 Map

Hi Everyone,

I'm currently playing as USA in Apocolypse 4x, wonder if anyone has any tips.

It's day 25 and I have 3 BM subs, with ability to launch my 21 nuclear warheads. I have level 1 AIP subs, level 2 destroyers, and 30ish aircraft, a mix of level 2 ASF and level 4 SF.
      I also have dozens of level 4 infantry and a few MBT(it's 4x and I'm not always active, so I ditched artillery this round).

I've taken over Canada, Cuba, Mexico, a bunch of islands in the Carribean, and allying with Argentina, Bolivia, Australia, and UK.
      All of the Americas are now controlled by our team, and I have set up several airfields in Guam, Bermuda, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico.

There's 3 other active and serious coalitions. We're all pretty similar VP wise- around 1300 each. Africa, Middle East, and Asian coalitions.

I'm worried if we pick a fight with one the other two will attack us while our guard is down. Or we could pre-emptively nuke some of them before they get anti air. Thoughts?
      "Le patriotisme, c'est aimer son pays. Le nationalisme, c'est détester celui des autres."-Charles De Gaulle, Leader of Free France in World War 2.
      English: "Patriotism is to love your country. Nationalism is hating that of others."
    • It is a complicated situation, because two coalitions could join forces to kill the third, maybe the most stronger and then, take the rest of the enemy.

The problem is that if the standing coalition needs VP to win, it is unavoidable the fight between former allies.

I haven't played apocalypse, but using nukes could affect very hard your morale. And, if the another coalition have nukes, the answer could be severe for you and your team.

Anyway, soon or later the slaughter would begin, so, if you plan to use nukes, try to hit hard, but you must do intelligence to know where to hit. If you can launch a preempive strike over his nuclear assets, better.
    • Kaiservar wrote:

It is a complicated situation, because two coalitions could join forces to kill the third, maybe the most stronger and then, take the rest of the enemy.

The problem is that if the standing coalition needs VP to win, it is unavoidable the fight between former allies.

I haven't played apocalypse, but using nukes could affect very hard your morale. And, if the another coalition have nukes, the answer could be severe for you and your team.

Anyway, soon or later the slaughter would begin, so, if you plan to use nukes, try to hit hard, but you must do intelligence to know where to hit. If you can launch a preempive strike over his nuclear assets, better.
      Good advice. I launched a nuclear weapon at an African city building BM subs. It seemed to set them back at last 5 days lol
      "Le patriotisme, c'est aimer son pays. Le nationalisme, c'est détester celui des autres."-Charles De Gaulle, Leader of Free France in World War 2.
      English: "Patriotism is to love your country. Nationalism is hating that of others."