Does Local Industry Increase Production of Victory Sites & Combat Outposts?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Does Local Industry Increase Production of Victory Sites & Combat Outposts?

I did a google search and found nothing really conclusive regarding my question.

I am building a local industry at a victory site now to test if it will do so. In the past I tried this and didn't really see any results but it has been awhile since I tried and want to experiment.

Likewise since combat outposts increase morale of a province, I would think that a combat outpost does indeed increase production of a victory site by increasing morale of the site, no?

A competitor of mine on a Rising Sun map has built both at a site also spurning my curiosity.
    • playbabe wrote:

i did answering this question a lot.

victory site is usually also resource province.
      all those boost will apply to that part. but the ‘victory site building’ can not be boosted due to being flat bonus.
      Thank you for answering my question and clearing up my confusion. The victory sites in RS are indeed resource provinces. I just completed a local industry in the province and the resource production has gone up b/c it is a resource province. The combat outpost will effect the morale at day change, thus also boosting production.

I appreciate your contributions to the forum and game development.

Here are the results of my local industry test, although PB took the time to answer this question yet again.

V site test:

Local industry industry built on province with resource icon & victory site
      70% morale

Starting Production 572

Resource output / build progression:
      580 1/10
      587 2/10
      594 3/10
      602 4/10
      609 5/10
      616 6/10
      623 7/10
      631 8/10
      638 9/10