Russia's Rare materials City

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Russia's Rare materials City

Greetings everyone, i hope you're having a nice day

- I'd like to bring to your attention that Russia's rare material city is producing an abnormally low amount of rare materials compared to other countries (World War III 4x) rendering the whole nation almost unplayable.

- As i'm writing this message the production of rare materials in the city of Novosibirsk is 485 rare/day which is a lot less compared to the rest of the nations with a production of 729 rare a day.

- With that being said i hope this can be fixed in the next patch, thank you for reading
    • Yeah this freaking sucks. I'm playing two games as Russia right now. One game is normal: I got Voronezh with 860 rare material production on Day 1, and in the other have Novosibirsk with a 445 starting rare material. I literally will lose the game because I cant research anything. They need to give me some gold to buy rare materials or go in my game and fix it because this is more than just a mild inconvenience
    • Radionova wrote:

They need to give me some gold to buy rare materials or go in my game and fix it because this is more than just a mild inconvenience
      I wouldn't normally respond to something like this, but you have just written the single stupidest post I have ever read.

Accept the challenge and play the map as it is, or archive it and play a new one. If that is more than a mild inconvenience to you, then you're going to need more than free gold to help you.
    • WalterChang wrote:

Radionova wrote:

They need to give me some gold to buy rare materials or go in my game and fix it because this is more than just a mild inconvenience
      I wouldn't normally respond to something like this, but you have just written the single stupidest post I have ever read.
      Accept the challenge and play the map as it is, or archive it and play a new one. If that is more than a mild inconvenience to you, then you're going to need more than free gold to help you.
      It really is debilitating. I don't care what you think because this is about what I know and what I am experiencing. I can't research ANYTHING unlkike everyone else on the board. Kick rocks and get lost. Nice try though.
    • Radionova wrote:

WalterChang wrote:

Radionova wrote:

I wouldn't normally respond to something like this, but you have just written the single stupidest post I have ever read.Accept the challenge and play the map as it is, or archive it and play a new one. If that is more than a mild inconvenience to you, then you're going to need more than free gold to help you.
      It really is debilitating. I don't care what you think because this is about what I know and what I am experiencing. I can't research ANYTHING unlkike everyone else on the board. Kick rocks and get lost. Nice try though.
      Its for realism and meant to represent to sanctions currently placed on russia.
      I am The Baseline for opinions