Is this a Bug or something? Ships and Aircraft behavior

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Is this a Bug or something? Ships and Aircraft behavior

I dont get whats the point of having a ship in front of a coastal city if it will just let pass by enemy troops. Time ago this didn't happen, is it a bug or we're seeing a new "improvement" of the game?

Also, I had an aircraft flying from Portland USA to Derby Australia, and just when said aircraft was an hour or so to land in Derby, it just went backwards, all the way back to Portland coz, "refueling" is a thing now. Maybe is just me, but I think this is a BIG incongruity of what that represent on a feature that was implemented to give a little more sense of "realism". Or what was the point of the "need of refueling" thing again?

I mean, it could be a cool feature, Well Implemented, thing that's clearly not the case. Why all the way back to Portland? Having nearer by like other two/three airports. And worst of all, just when was going to land

I would prefer a million times all my planes being destroyed by a passing frigate just because I left them an eternity hovering somewhere in the ocean, that loosing a whole country worth on land just because my aircrafts felt the need to "get back and refuel." At least the former would be blame on my own stupidity. But the latter, man the latter is just frustrating, saying the least
      Files
      • Bug.jpg

(390.3 kB, downloaded 8 times, last: )
      • Bug 2.jpg

(179.75 kB, downloaded 5 times, last: )