Make features consistent between the Mobile and PC version

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Make features consistent between the Mobile and PC version

I've noticed that the mobile app version (atleast for me, on Android) has of inconsistencies in the way things work compared to the PC version (on steam).
      Just to name a few:
      • On mobile, after you order a unit to move/attack, the little box pops up to tell you the Est. Arrival Time. However, this arrival time that's displayed on the mobile app, is actually the real (1x) arrival time. Compared to the PC version, where it shows you the game (4x) arrival time. So for example: on mobile, it says "Est. Arrival in: 1 hour", whereas on PC, it says "Est. Arrival in 4 hours".
      • On PC, in the In-Game Messages screen, you are able to offer a nation Right-Of-Way when you click "New Trade". However on mobile, the Right-Of-Way offer is not an option.

• On mobile, under the "Stats" button in the main menu, there are additional tabs that contain additional information, that is not available on the PC version. For example: Under the Profile tab, you can view your total K/D ratio. This information (along with others) is only available on the mobile app, and not the PC version.
      • On mobile, nations that have given you Right-Of-Way (and are not members of your coalition) are more easily distinguishable on the map. The shade of their territory is different than non-right-of-way nations. However on PC, the map does not distinguish which nations have given you right-of-way.
      • On mobile, you can click a link to view CON merchandise from the "Premium Shop" menu. However on PC, there is no reference of the merch.
      • On PC, you can view advisor videos by clicking the person in the top-right corner. However on mobile, this does not exist.

I think it'd be really nice if both PC and mobile had all of these features, rather than one having them and the other not.
    • On mobile, you can apply to a coalition that is already full. On PC you can only apply if there is currently an open spot. It is helpful to be able to apply when an inactive player is getting kicked because of operational lag times when players are online at different times.

I was once in a situation with mobile players in a coalition who were kicking an inactive player asked me to apply, I was on PC and said I couldn't because their coalition was still full.

At the time, none of us knew about the difference in functionality between the mobile and PC versions. The confusion caused momentary suspicion of intentions amongst players in the game.
    • Black_Ice_80 wrote:

I've noticed that the mobile app version (atleast for me, on Android) has of inconsistencies in the way things work compared to the PC version (on steam).
      Just to name a few:
      • On mobile, after you order a unit to move/attack, the little box pops up to tell you the Est. Arrival Time. However, this arrival time that's displayed on the mobile app, is actually the real (1x) arrival time. Compared to the PC version, where it shows you the game (4x) arrival time. So for example: on mobile, it says "Est. Arrival in: 1 hour", whereas on PC, it says "Est. Arrival in 4 hours".
      • On PC, in the In-Game Messages screen, you are able to offer a nation Right-Of-Way when you click "New Trade". However on mobile, the Right-Of-Way offer is not an option.
      • On mobile, under the "Stats" button in the main menu, there are additional tabs that contain additional information, that is not available on the PC version. For example: Under the Profile tab, you can view your total K/D ratio. This information (along with others) is only available on the mobile app, and not the PC version.
      • On mobile, nations that have given you Right-Of-Way (and are not members of your coalition) are more easily distinguishable on the map. The shade of their territory is different than non-right-of-way nations. However on PC, the map does not distinguish which nations have given you right-of-way.
      • On mobile, you can click a link to view CON merchandise from the "Premium Shop" menu. However on PC, there is no reference of the merch.
      • On PC, you can view advisor videos by clicking the person in the top-right corner. However on mobile, this does not exist.

I think it'd be really nice if both PC and mobile had all of these features, rather than one having them and the other not.
      Hi! Thanks for your feedback. As Teburu indicated, we are actually working on an unified client. We are trying to make it consistent and to implement some significant improvements in different aspects.
      We will keep you posted about news related with it.