How Does "Buildings Effect" In The Population Menu Affect Buildings?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How Does "Buildings Effect" In The Population Menu Affect Buildings?

I have a city with level a 4 military hospital which causes the city to have an accelerated population growth. When hovering over over the population it shows that I also get something called "buildings effect: 55%". This is only in the city with the accelerated population growth while the other cities with "moderate" population growth there is just a modifier on the morale in its place. How does the "buildings effect" modifier actually affect the buildings? It should also be noted that this is the capitol city so it has 100% morale right now.

Screenshot 2023-08-16 at 6.07.17 PM.jpgScreenshot 2023-08-16 at 6.07.57 PM.jpg
    • Take a look at the graph here: Population Growth

It's not exactly what I think you are asking (the graph doesn't directly explain the 55% number), but it does show how a hospital (each curve is a different Hospital level) should effect how long it takes you (the X-Axis) to grow through the city sizes (Y-Axis).

I found that post/thread by feeding these terms into a Google search
      • site:forum.conflictnations.com population growth
      The search will turn up many threads that include population growth and population economic-effects.

The post was edited 1 time, last by KFGauss ().