Double Accounting - when you fight 1v3+1+1+1, game ID=7518040

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Double Accounting - when you fight 1v3+1+1+1, game ID=7518040

HOW WONDERFUL !

In the game ID=7518040
      WorldWar Z - 3 players max iun coalition
      I'm fighting a coalition of 3 Thailand/Cambodjia/Malaysia.
      Other players, like Indonesia, that can't join this full coalition, still come to reinforce them by swarming me with zombie style infantery attack :D

Please Admins, do something...
      I have 5 ennemies flag on my screen...
      Puppeting.jpg
    • The admins don't care lol. Especially if the multi-accounters have security council, or they buy gold often, then they certainly won't ban the accounts or kick them from the game.

The only instance admits will kick someone or issue bans is if the multi accounter doesn't have security council.

Basically, if you spend money, you're allowed to cheat. If you don't spend any money, you're not allowed to cheat lol.

If you want my honest advice: there is no way to fight multi-accounters, even if you use gold it's difficult. You have to constantly anaylze people's profiles, usernames, and look for similarity in usernames, similarity in language or grammar they use when typing, account creation date, K/D, PC to mobile gameplay ratio, and look at their buildings and what kind of units they use as sometimes multi-accounters will use the same playing style and strategy across different accounts.

Now here's how you beat multi-accounters: you have to multi-account yourself too. It's the only way. As relying on coalitions is pointless, 3 out of 5 players in 90% of coalitions you play in will go inactive and disappear after Day 25. They will usually be noobs too and barely of help. The remaining active players will usually barely be helpful and are noobs too. If you don't wanna buy security council on several accounts, just sign up and make new accounts using promotion links that are usually found on YouTube, you can search "con.onelink.me" inside YouTube and change filter to show only videos in last 2-4 weeks, since promos only last a month before link expires. You will get 30 days free security council and 13,000 gold on the account. And you can enter it in random WW3 matches to build rank to enter it into apocalypse or rising tides or overkill. And then download different browser apps like Firefox, safari, chrome, opera, etc, and play with one account in each browser instance and use main account in the app.

Dont bother fighting multi-accounters, you will never win 1 vs 5 especially if they're very active and constantly trading resources between each account. Just archive the game. I will tell you upfront, that multi-accounting is very common especially with experienced players. I am playing an overkill game right now and I've already found 5 players who have atleast 2 other accounts each, they have very similar usernames and the K/D is way too high for a brand new account to make sense. A level 10 account with a 9.89 K/D just makes no sense. And all accounts were created 2 weeks ago.

It's kind of fun though I'll admit, it adds another layer of complexity to the game, with having to be a detective and anaylze profiles to spot multi-accounters. I believe the main reason people do this is to protect themselves against golders. Or to be protected against other multi-accounters since its so common.

Consider archiving your current game, as it'll be really difficult and a waste of time to exert effort fighting multi-accounters.

I hope this helps, good luck.
    • ContinentalArmy wrote:

The admins don't care lol. Especially if the multi-accounters have security council, or they buy gold often, then they certainly won't ban the accounts or kick them from the game.

The only instance admits will kick someone or issue bans is if the multi accounter doesn't have security council.

Basically, if you spend money, you're allowed to cheat. If you don't spend any money, you're not allowed to cheat lol.

If you want my honest advice: there is no way to fight multi-accounters, even if you use gold it's difficult. You have to constantly anaylze people's profiles, usernames, and look for similarity in usernames, similarity in language or grammar they use when typing, account creation date, K/D, PC to mobile gameplay ratio, and look at their buildings and what kind of units they use as sometimes multi-accounters will use the same playing style and strategy across different accounts.

Now here's how you beat multi-accounters: you have to multi-account yourself too. It's the only way. As relying on coalitions is pointless, 3 out of 5 players in 90% of coalitions you play in will go inactive and disappear after Day 25. They will usually be noobs too and barely of help. The remaining active players will usually barely be helpful and are noobs too. If you don't wanna buy security council on several accounts, just sign up and make new accounts using promotion links that are usually found on YouTube, you can search "con.onelink.me" inside YouTube and change filter to show only videos in last 2-4 weeks, since promos only last a month before link expires. You will get 30 days free security council and 13,000 gold on the account. And you can enter it in random WW3 matches to build rank to enter it into apocalypse or rising tides or overkill. And then download different browser apps like Firefox, safari, chrome, opera, etc, and play with one account in each browser instance and use main account in the app.

Dont bother fighting multi-accounters, you will never win 1 vs 5 especially if they're very active and constantly trading resources between each account. Just archive the game. I will tell you upfront, that multi-accounting is very common especially with experienced players. I am playing an overkill game right now and I've already found 5 players who have atleast 2 other accounts each, they have very similar usernames and the K/D is way too high for a brand new account to make sense. A level 10 account with a 9.89 K/D just makes no sense. And all accounts were created 2 weeks ago.

It's kind of fun though I'll admit, it adds another layer of complexity to the game, with having to be a detective and anaylze profiles to spot multi-accounters. I believe the main reason people do this is to protect themselves against golders. Or to be protected against other multi-accounters since its so common.

Consider archiving your current game, as it'll be really difficult and a waste of time to exert effort fighting multi-accounters.

This is not so straight. I have a test account with a similar k/d only because i managed the game in a good way. This account is lv 13.

In my main account i have a k/d over 14 and i have less than 10 games and i'm lv 32. I had never used multi account on a game and the gold that i used is that i won on my games.

I think that if you have solid proof of multi account player, you must talk to the admin, because it is against the rules of the game.

And frankly, this behavior ruin the game.
    • ContinentalArmy wrote:

The admins don't care lol. Especially if the multi-accounters have security council, or they buy gold often, then they certainly won't ban the accounts or kick them from the game.

I didn’t think that people play that often with multiple accounts, I usually play with 2 good friends who are good and active. Yes almost every game we would get attacked by 5-6 playes, but I think they just see who is ahead and gang on them to stop them from winning the game.
    • Multi account. Another exemple :

Game n° 7 761 920 – Multi account : Australia and Philippines are 2 account of a same player.

And player play 4 account in same game, and for him it's normal :

Australia writed me :

Not 2, but 4. I have 4 armies. I said it before and I will repeat it again

And Philippine writed me :

Yes, I am an Arab, and I have 4 armies in the game

Ans he says :

Is there a law not to play on more than one account? You have the right to do this

What about this player ans his multi account ? What do admin of the game ?
    • Yes Kurt Thanks for pointing that out because the forum is kaput. I guess some are not aware as they keep acting like it is by telling op to use the in game reporting feature that does not exist in the mobile app.
      "Retreat hell! We're not retreating ..we're just advancing in a different direction." General Oliver Smith USMC