UPDATE NEWS 170510: MAY BALANCING / THEATER DEFENSE SYSTEM

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Well..
      I read the statement thingy for this, but I still find all of this quite dumb.
      A) Why on earth would I want to invade NPCs anymore? All it would do is give me cities to build units, but I would not have any extra resources to build said units.
      B) For the unit trading, I understand there's a bug and all, I think I may have even experienced it before, so as long as the unit trading comes back sometime soon I see no issue here.
      C) Throwing resource trading out of the window was pretty unnecessary in my honest opinion. Because a few people exploit it you should just get rid of the whole thing? I mean, you could've put more restrictions on how much you can trade, etc. This was really one of the key features in RPs and the 150+ member RPU alliance(Spans across all Bytro/Dorado games(Just a reminder that the RP playerbase is quite large)) isn't quite happy with this at the moment.
      "I know not what weapons WW3 will be fought, but WW4 will be fought with sticks & stones."
      -Einstein
      "Mankind must put an end to war, or war will put an end to mankind."
      -Kennedy
      "There's a plot in this country to enslave every man, woman and child. Before I leave this high and noble office I intend to expose this plot."
      -Kennedy,week before his asassanation