How long does a game last?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How long does a game last?

Is there a limit to how long a WW3 normal speed game can last? on day 63 and its pretty much a stale mate, only 3 of us left in the game but one of the players left to try win solo so we've just been dragging it out trading ground for time and just sending troops all over to capture cities and cause rogue agents to try convince him to rejoin us lol, how long will it go on for? will it just keep going until eventually they get 1500 points or whatever for a solo win or will it just end? only 3 of us left in the game but he wont vote to end even though he's winning anyway.

Another thing that annoyed me is the fact someone can leave your group which gives them a time limit but the game allows them to move ships, planes, troops into your country and cities so once they leave they can just attack and your powerless to stop it, once someone leaves a group in the time they shouldn't be allowed to move troops into a country or at least let us change it so we can deny right of way as thats what this guy did he started to leave the group and sent troops and ships to us so once he left he could just declare war and get a easy start.
    • A game last as long as it needs to, ie until someone wins.

Either let your opponent take solowin, or crush him, you are 2vs1 ... shouldnt be too hard. And regarding your other issue, its a non-issue really, unless the person is timing it so he/she/they/them/it are online at the time the timer is out. Why is it a non-issue? You (and your coalition) will have right of way with the one leaving. IF you see them moving troops into your cities in preperation, do the same! They will most likely remove their troops, or risk a whole coalition going against them. Remember, you will (almost) always outnumber the leavee.

This also works in YOUR favour when/if someone goes inactive and you kick that person. Move your troops into position and take over swiftly, just dont forget to cancel the Right of Way.
      Live as I learn, not as I live