The Game Developers appear

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The Game Developers appear

to not care about the gamers when it comes to requests. It appears to me for the past several months, many people/gamers have been requesting different variations of games and speeds. And for months it’s been the same Battle Ground USA and WW3 4X, Overkill regular and 4X, and now rising sun to me which was a spin off from Seduko(Or however) you spelled it. Seemed like an easy project that didn’t have to take much work. Most all many people have been requesting Battleground USA 4X again and Rising Tides 4X. For. For months, and nothing. Seems all the developers care about is easy, lazy money from the gamers….
    • KFGauss wrote:

Guys, Dorado won't say this to you, but I will . . .

The next time someone tinkles in your cornflakes, instead of spreading that joy to the rest of us,

Why don't you just start your own game company(s) and show the world how easy it really is to run one?
      Man, I love when clients sides with the company they supposed to demand the best of, of course Im talking about people that has actively buying its product/service. Criticizing is the least thing they could be entitled to, don't you think?

Anyway, Props to you mate, you put more attention to criticism to Dorado coming from dissatisfied gamers that they themselves do.

Good thing it's not an obligation to continue playing if you dont like how the game's going, but hey some people have still hopes that things will get better on the field... hummm... someday I guess.
    • The ones who complain about changes dorado make just have no ability to adjust to change. Saying that Taking cities away from countries, or 'fixing' aircraft is just another way of say 'i dont know how im supposed to deal with this' Well heres your answer, deal with it. Fix your strategy, thats what this game is supposed to be, honestly i like the game being harder becuase of less cities. In a real war you encounter things you will never expect, you learn to expect anything you plan to be changed. You learn to deal with change and adjust your strategy so that changes do the least harm. Learn to keep your fighters in safe places, never get your units in situations where they will end up having to fly back home. Figure it out.
      "The greatest battles are never won by men but with words"-Me

"Free flies and no work"-ME

"Duty is heavier than a mountain death as light as a feather" Lan from the Wheel of Time

• I'm sorry, I have to side more with the OP. While change is inevitable, changes to produce "ma realism" at the cost of fun seem to be in heavy preponderance among recent changes. Especially if they are as illogical as planes now have to refuel, but ground troops and naval units all still seem to run on an inexhaustible RTG, and don't require refueling. A perfect example of ruining fun by having 2 separate realities of fuel use.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • TheShinwacker wrote:

The ones who complain about changes dorado make just have no ability to adjust to change. Saying that Taking cities away from countries, or 'fixing' aircraft is just another way of say 'i dont know how im supposed to deal with this' Well heres your answer, deal with it. Fix your strategy, thats what this game is supposed to be, honestly i like the game being harder becuase of less cities. In a real war you encounter things you will never expect, you learn to expect anything you plan to be changed. You learn to deal with change and adjust your strategy so that changes do the least harm. Learn to keep your fighters in safe places, never get your units in situations where they will end up having to fly back home. Figure it out.
      Mate, its not complainig about things being more difficult, but because they have a broken logic. The refueling thing its the best example, it could rally be a cool property in the game, well implemented. But thats not the case, and Im talking about planes almost reaching their destination in other continent, lets say, just to go all the way back just for "refueling" even tho there are several other airports close arround. Whats the logic there? Whats even the realism there? Its just frustrating, specially if you're playin x1 games.

And for the cities reduction sake, the thing is not about "the difficulty increase", at least not for me. The thing is that you cant build sh*t. By the time you have buid your desired army, the game is already over. Before that update was already difficult to have a decent navy and airforce, mixed with some good ground troops, and Im talking from the viewpoint of a country like Russia or USA. Now is nearly impossible. And in my opinion, that takes a lot of fun out of it, specially if you're fan of solo play.

Have never asked yourself before why the cities thing have never been implemented the other way arraound? Adding a bunch of cities to every country will also increase the difficulty, coz everyone arround you would have more resourses at their dispossal in case of direct conflict. That would be a nice change if you ask me. And for many will be certainly more fun.
    • Considering the sheer number of random suggestions feedback and the quality (or mostly lack thereof) it shouldn’t come as a surprise that some feedback goes ignored.

Feedback about updates for example is probably best put into the thread announcing it because the chance is higher CMs will read and maybe even reply to it.

Beyond that, being a Betatester/Teacher on the official CON-Discord is probably best way to get your feedback heard; or ofc using the feedback channel the Discord has.

Claiming that they dont listen to Feedback however is just ridiculous; the recent nerf to EAA is a direct consequence of the Feedback they received on it.
      Ofc simply giving your feedback does in no sense entitle you to them actually implement it.
      I am The Baseline for opinions
    • we all know they reduced cities to try to get more premium users, I'm not for or against that.

TheGENOC1D3R clearly stated around that time he saw a decline, he wasn't explicitly saying it was because of this change. (You could make that argument but I don't think he did)

I'm concerned for this game,
      I really thought they had a good thing going.

It has some obvious issues, and some more subtle issues.
      I definitely expected the dev-team to improve the game and I agree I haven't seen that improvement, they're also not transparent about what they're working on (for obvious reasons). They won't share a list of open issues, etc. and they aren't interested in discussing the changes they're responsible for, probably it's an issue at the executive level which trickles down to other employees.

I'll save any discussion of refueling for other threads,
      OP was specifically mentioning game mode requests... and I agree with him.