Helicopters can't reach airfield

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Helicopters can't reach airfield

I'm in World War 3 Apocalypse 4x, and I built an airfield in Alotau. No matter from which province or city my helicopters depart, the game says Alotau is out of reach. The airfield is completely done and has full HP. The error happens on both Android and Web, and reloading the page won't help.

Is it a bug, or am I missing something?
    • Preeesco wrote:

I'm in World War 3 Apocalypse 4x, and I built an airfield in Alotau. No matter from which province or city my helicopters depart, the game says Alotau is out of reach. The airfield is completely done and has full HP. The error happens on both Android and Web, and reloading the page won't help.

Air units have a limited ferry range.

Helicopters have a shorter ferry range compared to fighters and bombers.

I suspect the distance you want the helicopters to ferry are to far.
    • Preeesco wrote:

This is likely caused by there ferry range. You may have built the air base too far from other air bases so your helis can not fly that far without an air base between or posibbly fuel upgrade