Multi Account Usage (Cheating)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I remember the first time I realized this in a game. On day 17 of an apocalypse match (4x), there was an article posted by the developers in the i game news articles. It stated that the player found to be using multiple accounts is removed from the map and the country is being taken over by an ai, until it gets taken over by a different player.

It told us the names of the two countries and player usernames.

Idk if that person had been doing this for a long time but our match was only on day 17 in a 4x map. Idk how they caught it. Either that person admitted to someone and got reported or developers have a system to screen for it.

I’ve actually reported it a couple of times and the developers get back with an answer within a day
    • Admira G1 wrote:

I remember the first time I realized this in a game. On day 17 of an apocalypse match (4x), there was an article posted by the developers in the i game news articles. It stated that the player found to be using multiple accounts is removed from the map and the country is being taken over by an ai, until it gets taken over by a different player.

It told us the names of the two countries and player usernames.

Idk if that person had been doing this for a long time but our match was only on day 17 in a 4x map. Idk how they caught it. Either that person admitted to someone and got reported or developers have a system to screen for it.

I’ve actually reported it a couple of times and the developers get back with an answer within a day
      Yeah. There fairly good with all the anti-cheat stuff.
      This We'll Defend” - U.S. Army :thumbsup: