Anti-air auto-attack while being passed?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Anti-air auto-attack while being passed?

Hi, if a plane flies over my AA, but isn't attacking that province, does the AA still fire off? I'll attach this screen shot where my units contain an anti-air but it isn't showing "time until next air-attack"
      It's very confusing. We need a page on the game menu offering ALL relevant details about every unit, to answer a lot of these questions when we have them..CN.png
      Give me your country and i'll give it back to the people <3
    • There is an option for 'FIre Control" where you can set it to attack everyone, enemies, or no one. I think you need to be a council subscriber to use it which blows. But if someone you are not at war with is simply flying from A to B and they just happen to fly over your country then that is allowed. Also you can fly over and orbit any body of water without a war declaration happening. No one controls any water in the game.
    • Yes, if an enemy plane flies over your AA units (only SAMs and TDS though) or if you fly over an enemy's units they will attack. In my game I'm Saudi Arabia and a week or two into the game I took over Turkey. Russia soon declared war on me. For reasons only known to AIs, it sent a plane over a city of mine with a SAM and several units in it to attack an empty city of mine behind it. My SAMs shot at it.

If I read your picture correctly I don't see either of the above units in it, just normal AA. Normal AA can only attack when attacked and don't have a reload time(time to air attack). But because of this (no reload), the damage output is lower.