Help naval support needed!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Help naval support needed!

So I often get this situation. A teammate goes off and attacks a navy nation like Italy.
      As the attack unfolds they start demanding naval support since Italy has ships bombarding his units.

So basically they want my navy(navy is expensive) to help them capture cities, a navy for free basically. Whilst I take a morale hit for no city gain.

What do people do in this situation?
    • HulkHogann wrote:

So I often get this situation. A teammate goes off and attacks a navy nation like Italy.
      As the attack unfolds they start demanding naval support since Italy has ships bombarding his units.

So basically they want my navy(navy is expensive) to help them capture cities, a navy for free basically. Whilst I take a morale hit for no city gain.

Well this is just the burden of being in a coalition with bad players. Next time choose to play with expearienced players or play the classic way: solo.
      This We'll Defend” - U.S. Army :thumbsup:
    • HulkHogann wrote:

It's really up to you and your situation in-game. Based on those factors, you can weigh your options and see if it's worth it. Personally, I would do my best to stay out of it as long as possible
      "Sometimes, a coalition is not seen as a way to make real allies, but to simply decrease the amount of possible enemies you can have."

"I am forever in debt of a combat outpost." - me
    • HulkHogann wrote:

Tell them „That’s rough buddy“
      I am The Baseline for opinions