My life after the forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• My life after the forum

As the forum has reached its end of lifecycle I now open bug reports for every comment I can provide regarding the system. Especially bugs and design errors (such as corvette tier 3 has 100 range but radar and sonar only 75 range, or elite spec ops cant even airdrop)

Unfortunatly I dont get any replies...not even : Stop doing this kurtvonstein.

How do you handle your life after the end of this forum?
      @Dorado If you Close the Forum and move everything to Discord you will lose my Feedback for sure.
    • The rest of my life has gotten too busy.

If I started a game I wouldn't be able to play the way I want (I would be offline too much)

CoN is something I might do again in the future.

Discord is 99% useless for serious conversations that explore a topic thoroughly and reach a useful conclusion, or for paying attention to anything for more than 5 minutes.

The forum was better, but was also largely useless for exploring a topic thoroughly and reaching a useful conclusion.

And, nothing on the planet other than "brutal" moderation is going to convert any online community full of random fun-seekers into a virtual location for scholarship.