Manpower Generation Inflation

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Manpower Generation Inflation

Allow me to present a perspective.

While the allure of boundless resources in gaming is undeniably appealing, does it truly reflect the complexities of reality? And is there genuine enjoyment in wielding unlimited power within a game?
      With the exception of specific scenarios like the American Civil War Divided Allegiance map, where manpower is distinctly limited, most games I've encountered, boast seemingly inexhaustible supplies of resources, electronics, rare materials, and energy, not to mention a seemingly bottomless pool of manpower.

However, this unique map sheds light on a critical deficiency: manpower. Here, nations are constrained by the finite number of able-bodied individuals available for military service. Once depleted, there's no immediate replenishment. Indeed, manpower seems to be the most elusive resource to renew.

Could game developers consider adjusting the generation of manpower to foster a more balanced gameplay experience? Perhaps introducing mechanisms such as requiring players to actively recruit from every province, either by constructing recruitment facilities across the map—not just within cities—or implementing a system where drafting from provinces is possible once every 24 hours, albeit at the cost of reducing province morale. This adjustment could inject a strategic element, enriching the gameplay dynamics.

I'm curious to hear your thoughts on this proposal.
      If it looks stupid but it works, it isn't stupid.

If it looks stupid, it works, and it is also dangerous as hell, it is Russian.

• I dont know what Games you Play But I have never experienced an abundance of resources....maybe lategamte wenn all core cities are fully build Up and i have 100+ cities, make some 400+ supply per hours - then I feel Like accumulating resources.

I dont See a.problem Here. If you build to much infantry you get a shitcutnin menpower.
      @Dorado If you Close the Forum and move everything to Discord you will lose my Feedback for sure.