charity for a better global popularity

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• charity for a better global popularity

One of the great problems in this game is the negativ popularity.

My suggeston: Charity. Then in the news is written of a catastrophe (eartquake, war, tsunami etc.) Then you can help with money, supplies, components or lend out a aircraft carrier for 12 h
      In the time of helping you cant use your aircraft carrier.
      After your helping it is also written in the news and your global popularity grows.
      „Morgen, ihr Luschen!“ --- „Morgen, Chef!“ (Ausbilder Schmidt alias Holger Müller bei der Arbeit)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Seele07 ().

• Thanks for the idea Seele.
      I will take it into our backlog - and see if and how we can possibly use some or all of the ideas.

Generally I can assure you that we are reworking the morale - though mind you it still will not be a walk in the park.
      In COW it was normal to have uprisings too and I really want to bring the feeling of modern conflicts like Iraq into the game.
      Essentially an occupying force today will have a MUCH harder time than they did in WW2 - history shows this all the way from Vietnam to Afghanistan, Iraq and all the other examples.
      The trick is that although sometimes these occur in the countryside it all really focuses on the control of urban areas. That's why we deliberately moved the focus of the game from province to City.

So this idea of contributing or influencing the morale (global and local) is very appealing but be prepared to pay a price in (digital) blood for it ;)

//Germanico
      "Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion." Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf
    • Annother question.
      What is the result/consequence of "widespread dissent in ...."? This news come often in the news, if I in war and also after the war was over.
      If the result are bad, can I do somthing?
      „Morgen, ihr Luschen!“ --- „Morgen, Chef!“ (Ausbilder Schmidt alias Holger Müller bei der Arbeit)