West Doctrine - AWACS lvl 5 vs AWACS lvl 6

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• West Doctrine - AWACS lvl 5 vs AWACS lvl 6

Hi. I have a beginner-question, and i failed to find the solution, (or to find a relevant topic already solving it, sorry) :

Awacs lvl 5 allows the AWACS to reco stealth units. Here are the stats

gyazo.com/2dfb4a407c6389d8fa38a1c080fe0ee8

But then, this is not the last level we can research for the Awacs.

gyazo.com/aea3f2efc26861c14a1bd63aad62a1cb

As the Awacs Lvl 5 from Lvl 6 is basically adding 3 HP (25% increase) (and +2 hours to production :D / And a little bit more expansive, 1 000 $ more), i was wondering if there was another advantage, somekind of a hidden-value. If there is not, i would suggest somekind of a little boost, in order to make the unit relevant in its tech curve. Otherwise, i do not think it deserved a full new unit, but a sub-research like "air-security measures inscreased" would have been sufficient :D
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.
    • Seeing on the last update that the lvl 6 AWACS has been buffed . Thanks for that !

A bit sad that you didn't had the good sense to add him the capacity to launch ballistic missiles, as shown in this very historical design by the US air Force : (link) E-10 Join LR
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.