Disable airlift for heavy vehicles

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Now the anti tank tank is very powerful and the european mechanized infantry also in the defensive. Both units are strong enough aganinst tanks. The anti tank tank can also an air assault atack.

Normal tanks now are not strong as before.

one question about the european doctrin mechanized infantry. Is the defensive bonus in plains correct after the balancing? In plains this units have an defensive power of 30 8o
    „Morgen, ihr Luschen!“ --- „Morgen, Chef!“ (Ausbilder Schmidt alias Holger Müller bei der Arbeit)
  • My fav part of the game is the diversity and different unit mixes for different nations, locations, and players.. Its diverse unlike CoW...
    The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants
    - Thomas Jefferson

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself.
    - Milton Friedman

Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.
    - Sun Tzu
  • xbronykillerx69 wrote:

light tanks and tacs, the bread and butter
    Of CoW :P
    The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants
    - Thomas Jefferson

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself.
    - Milton Friedman

Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.
    - Sun Tzu
  • Strategic Airlifting has saved me from numerous defeats and the bigger you get the more reliant you are on it. MBTs are more expensive than Combat Recon Vehicles and I often find I don't have the resources to upgrade my MBTs. I think toning down strategic airlifting will make it very difficult for big countries to defend themselves. MBTs are powerful and maybe shouldn't be available to research from day 1, maybe day 2 or 3 instead. I think making it difficult for people airlift heavy vehicles will just result in less people using them. Tank Destroyers are really underused in this game and need some stat modification to make them more relevant.

If the developers are gonna mess with strategic airlifting just make it a fuel payment to move units. But tbh I would leave stragetically airlifting alone, I love it. Maybe instead balance out the Tank Destroyer and combat recon vehicle better with the MBT.
  • IshXIII wrote:

actually originally you couldnt lift tanks..

so.. they didnt get used at all

same for other heavy vehicles

how it is now it should stay
    Couldnt agree more.
    - Thomas Jefferson

- Milton Friedman

- Sun Tzu