Change combat recon vechiles to armored fighting vechiles

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Change combat recon vechiles to armored fighting vechiles

CoN players, I have another suggestion. As you know in the armor research branch we have combat recon vechiles, amphibious combat vechiles, main battle tanks, tank destroyers.
      So my suggestion is to change combat recon vechiles (CRV) to armored fighting vechiles (AFV). I think AFV regiments better suits in the armor branch then CRV. And there is some AFV's in CRV branch and other mistakes that I've noticed:

* In the eastern military doctrine level 1 CRV's are BMP-2. First, BMP-2 is not a CRV, BMP-2 is an infantry fighting vechile (IFV) but it's still closer to the AFV than CRV. Secondly, when I open the photo, I see a BRDM-2 (combat recon vechile), not BMP-2, so you guys put the wrong photo :).
      * Same thing with level 4 CRV in eastern military doctrine, it's IFV, not CRV. And you have put a wrong photo again, because it's BTR-80, not BMP-3 Dragoon.
      * And the same problem third time: level 6 CRV is IVF. And you've put wrong photo thrid time in a row: when I open, I see a photo of BTR-80, not ATOM :D.
      * Well, I've got bored, there's a mistake in CRV's again. This time in European military doctrine level 1 CRV is Scorpion, but it's IFV.
      * Level 4 CRV is FV 510 Warrior, but it's IFV.
      * Level 6 CRV is Puma, but it's IFV. And you've put a wrong photo, you've put a photo of FV 510 Warrior, Not Puma.

I haven't played countries with western military doctrine yet, but I'm sure there's some mistakes too.

I hope you guys support me :)

''The person, who doesn't defend freedom is not worth for it!'' (lithuanian partisans in the guerrilla war against Soviet Union)